Date: 14.4.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 700
Esb.essaytyper.cloudns.cx #Entry level hotel front desk cover letter
Home >> Uncategorized >> Entry level hotel front desk cover letter

Entry level hotel front desk cover letter

Oct/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Cover Letter Sample >> Hotel Front Desk Clerk

Entry level hotel front desk cover letter

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
B>Front Desk Cover Letter Templates | Free & Premium…

Argumentive Essay On Teen Suicide Essays and Research Papers. Ms. Nesloney 6th Period 4 June 2013 Teen Suicide Suicide is an intentional self-inflicted act that ends in . death, after a series of traumatic events, normal coping abilities one can be pushed over entry level front cover letter the edge; the result may be suicide . In each year, an average of resume header, 30,000 suicide deaths occur in the United States, an estimate of level front, about 5,000 of those suicides are committed by teenagers. Writing! One major reason that the level front, suicide rate among teenagers is so high, is that the teenage years are a period of commotion. Resume Header! Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 1014 Words | 3 Pages. Level Hotel Front Letter! Teen Suicide - The Unknown Epidimic Every year, thousands of youth die in the United States, not by cancer, car . accidents, and other diseases, but by their own hand. These people make the choice that they want to die and they take there own life. Suicide , the sample master, term given to the act of killing oneself, is the third leading cause of entry hotel front desk cover, death among people that are 15 to 25 years of age. It is estimated that 500,000 teenagers try to kill themselves during the course of one year.

During the adolescent. Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 1186 Words | 7 Pages. ?Teenage Suicides Teenage suicide is a major issue in today’s society; suicide is the intentional taking of one’s . own life and is a severe issue that should be addressed worldwide as quickly as possible. Teen suicide has been the proposal outline, topic of many news headlines; yet, it still continues to have a strong effect on today’s youth. In the level front, United States, suicide is the eighth leading cause of death for thesis, Americans, and for young adults between the ages of 15 and 24, suicide is the third leading cause of. Entry Front! Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 2575 Words | 7 Pages. Resume Mistakes! ?INTRODUCTION My essay begins with teenage suicide . Suicide attempt or gesture usually refers to an act focused on level hotel desk cover letter, . causing one's own death that is unsuccessful in causing death. Thus, in papers, simple terms, suicide refers to having intentionally caused one's own death.

So what causes teenagers to attempt suicide ? The teenage years are a stressful developmental period filled with major changes — body changes, changes in thoughts, and changes in feelings. Strong feelings of stress, confusion, fear, and uncertainty. Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 1058 Words | 4 Pages. Teen Suicide The issue of teenage suicide is one of the more rapidly rising social problems affecting the world’s . culture nowadays. “When it comes to teen suicide , the statistics make it clear that attempted suicide is a big deal as it relates to the youth. Additionally, suicide is one of the leading causes of death for teenagers - it’s the third leading cause. Level Desk Cover Letter! (Ohio) In 2007 the what are the steps of writing an expository, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that the number of American teenagers who committed suicide had increased. Entry Level Hotel Desk Letter! Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Parasuicide 948 Words | 3 Pages. Teen Suicide Gabbi Giffin Introduction • Suicide is the act of taking one’s own life (Peacock 1). • . Suicide attempts are associated with thoughts of death (Kim 2). • More teens nowadays are killing themselves more than ever before (Peacock 1). • Some other reasons for teen suicides are violence, drugs, alcohol, and another type of mental illness. (Peacock 1) Introduction (continued) • In 2004, 88% of the teens who self-harm do it to attempt suicide (Kim 2). • Those who self-harm should be hospitalized. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 715 Words | 10 Pages.

Teen suicide has had a substantial growth in the past couple of years. It is now one of the are the of writing essay, most common ways for a . teen to cover letter die. It is the third leading cause of death for teens from the ages of 15-24 . Resume Mistakes 2011! The issue of teen suicide has been around for a long time. It is usually caused by stress and in level front desk cover, a sense teen suicide has been around since children have been getting stress put onto them more and more. Teen suicide is a very common issue. Quran! As I stated before it is the third leading cause for desk cover, the deaths. Bipolar disorder , Death , Major depressive disorder 1017 Words | 3 Pages. ? Abstract Suicide amongst teenagers is sample master proposal, a growing pandemic.

However, it is preventable. The key to preventing teen . suicides and attempted suicides is desk cover, being aware and knowledgeable about the subject. Quran Papers! Knowing what causes a teen to commit or attempt to commit suicide and entry front what factors increase a teenagers risk of committing or attempting to commit suicide are the first steps towards preventing teen suicide . Teenagers are highly susceptible to suicide largely due to the way puberty affects their brains. Adolescence , Brain , Death 2323 Words | 6 Pages. Teen Suicide The tragedy of a young person dying because of overwhelming hopelessness or frustration is devastating to family, . friends, and community. Parents, siblings, classmates, coaches, and neighbors might be left wondering if they could have done something to sample master thesis prevent that young person from turning to suicide . Hotel Front Cover Letter! Learning more about factors that might lead an adolescent to suicide may help prevent further tragedies. Even though it's not always preventable, it's always a good idea to be informed. Bipolar disorder , Death , Major depressive disorder 1437 Words | 4 Pages.

Teen Suicide : When bullying goes too far. Over the sample proposal, last 15 years teen suicide has . significantly increased in the United States due to cyber bullying. Teen suicide in the United States has been relatively high in the 15 to 24 age group with 4,000 suicides since 2004. Teen suicide is the 3 leading cause of death in the United States. Teenagers tend to entry level hotel desk cover letter commit suicide after large changes, significant losses, or abuse has occurred in thesis proposal, their lives. An important change in hotel, a relationship. Sample Master! Abuse , Bipolar disorder , Bullying 1116 Words | 3 Pages. #8220; Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.#8221; I feel that it isn#8217;t the right solution, that there are other . options. This is one reason why I chose teen suicide as my I-search topic. I have had personal experience with teen suicide involving my friends, and the next time that one of my friends comes to entry level hotel front desk letter me saying, #8221;I want to die.#8221; I want to be able to understand where they are coming from and how I can help them.

I also chose this topic because I want. Parasuicide , Psychiatry , Suicide 1610 Words | 4 Pages. Suicide : Not the Only Choice Think about how every little interaction in essay papers, people’s lives affect what they do with their lives. Imagine growing . up in an environment where you were constantly teased, had absence of parenting, or felt isolated growing up. These little things that go unnoticed many times could be someone’s sign for help. Bullying, cyber-bullying, and hotel desk cover letter poor home life situations are the three main paths that lead a teen down the sample master proposal, road of hotel front cover letter, suicide . Many schools try to entrance essay avoid the subject of.

Abuse , Adolescence , Bipolar disorder 1498 Words | 4 Pages. solve a hopeless dilemma by ending it all.” (“ Teens are. ” (para.1) About 4,600 kids and young adults kill themselves every year and about 40% . Hotel Desk Cover Letter! used a gun to do so. Another 40% suffocate or strangle themselves, and 8% poison themselves. (“Kids at risk. Thesis Outline! ”(para. 6) People who try to take their life by pills or by cutting themselves, complete the suicide only 3% of the time. Entry Level Hotel Front Letter! (“Kids at risk. ”(para. 7) There isn’t always a way to prevent suicide .(“ Teens are. (para. 2 ) In fact, you may not even know. Death , Schizophrenia , Suicide 843 Words | 3 Pages. Teen suicide is “the third-leading cause of death for young people age 15 to 24. (American Psychological Association) According . to the research of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), nearly 1,700 teenagers in the US commit suicide annually because emotional, social and family pressures.

Teenagers are in the gray area between childhood and adulthood, and on the way to are the steps an expository essay find out their own sexual identity and relationships with others. Also, they are under great pressure to be independence. Entry Level Hotel Front Cover! Bipolar disorder , Death , Mental disorder 644 Words | 3 Pages. Everyone, especially teens , have many daily troubles, but what if everyone could follow a few simple steps to prevent all those problems? . People have many ideas on are the steps of writing an expository essay, how to help stop and prevent teen suicide , which currently is the third leading cause of death for fifteen to twenty four year olds. Suicidal thoughts are usually triggered by simple things, like changes, stress, and fear. They could also be triggered by entry hotel cover larger more complex problems, like depression, substance abuse, and destructive behaviors. Adolescence , American Foundation for Suicide Prevention , Bipolar disorder 957 Words | 3 Pages. ? Teens at High Risk of Suicide Teen suicide is writing entrance, a major problem in today’s society and it is totally . preventable. This issue needs to be taken care of entry hotel front cover letter, immediately. Teen should not be taking their lives intentionally. Teen suicide is derived from three major factors: bullying, drug/alcohol abuse, and most commonly mental illness.

It has been a pretty popular topic in the media world but it still just gets pushed under the rug. Suicide is currently the third leading cause of death in the United States. Bipolar disorder , Death , Major depressive disorder 1886 Words | 7 Pages. factors contribute to papers the increase of teen suicide ; one of the most over-looked reasons is through the influences of . Entry Level Hotel Front Desk! communication technology (Netter, Niles James, 2010). The internet and cell phones are innovative way to communicate, but today, teenagers now are exposed to more information and essay have manipulated them to level desk letter do online bullying – which most teens hide for fear of embarrassment (Netter, Nies James, 2010). Resume Header! Based on level front letter, a developmental standpoint, teens are in a period of identity searching. Adolescence , Beijing Subway , Madrid Metro 2173 Words | 7 Pages. Position Paper Teen Suicide 04 November 2014 Instructor: Dr. Ollie Christian Course: SOCL 220 Contemporary Social . Problems By: Kara L. College Essay! Battley Identification of the Issue The term suicide is defined as the intentional taking of your own life, or by hotel front letter deliberate inaction, allowing your life to resume header be taken (according to www.mentalhelp.net). The ways people commit suicide varies, but the front cover, act of suicide itself remains the same. Some people overdose on prescription pills, slit their wrists.

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention , Death , Meaning of life 2269 Words | 4 Pages. Writing College Entrance Essay! Regina Linskey Mrs. Kachurak Eng-102-015 03-12-2013 Teenage Suicide On the night of February 10, 2007, 13-year-old Kyle Koslop ended his . life in his bedroom. He was the 38th person in Luzerne County under the age of 24 to commit suicide since the year of 2000 (Grochowski). Last year, at least three more students from level hotel front desk cover letter, Luzerne County committed suicide ; two students from Pittston Area and one student from Nanticoke. Suicide is a serious problem among adolescents because there are many pressures. American Foundation for essay papers, Suicide Prevention , Bipolar disorder , Mental disorder 1514 Words | 5 Pages. Desk Letter! In the United States, suicide among young people has been and college essay continues to be a serious problem. Studies show that suicide is the . Hotel Desk Cover! third leading cause of death for 15 to 24 year olds. Sample Master Thesis! Between 1999 and 2008, a total of entry level front letter, 43,501 young people aged 10-24 lost their lives to suicide , accounting for 4,400 deaths in this age group annually. Although there are many factors that contribute to suicide such as stress, pear pressure, and bullying, the major cause is development of resume header, self-identity.

According to Erikson's. Entry Level Hotel Front Desk! Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 660 Words | 3 Pages. Facts? It is said that thirty thousand people make the choice to die by their own hand every year. Suicide is the eighth leading cause of . death in adults, and it is the second leading cause of death in adolescents. Since the 1950s, the suicide rate in teenagers has tripled. According to the Center for essay, Disease Control and Prevention, one in hotel cover letter, five high school students will seriously consider suicide . Teenagers are often caught in the transition between childhood and essay adulthood. Being treated like children. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 914 Words | 2 Pages. ? Suicide in Teens Paola Andrea Ferrer Villafane Miami Dade College Abstract Suicide is a . growing problem in the United States, especially between the ages of entry hotel front cover, 15-24.

Many people fail to understand what suicide is are the steps essay, all about. Often time’s people feel uncomfortable talking about entry level, suicide due to the lack of knowledge and think that teens who experience suicidal thoughts just want to resume mistakes manipulate or are been overdramatic. For this reason is important to entry level hotel desk cover understand and comprehend the. Bipolar disorder , Mental disorder , Mental health 1165 Words | 6 Pages. CHAPTER 2 Causes of Suicide among Teenagers According to the book “Filipino Children under Stress” written by . author Maria Lourdes Arellano-Carandang, teenage suicides are often caused by mental problems, substance abuse, family history of suicide , and resume header other stressors such as bullying and financial dilemma. As Dr. Philip Chua from a blog site of Noemi Lardizabal-Dado would say: “People usually attempt suicide to entry hotel front cover letter block unbearable emotional pain, which is caused by a wide. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 1768 Words | 6 Pages. 9 April 2014 Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem Almost every year, about thirty thousand commit . Sample Proposal! suicide and an even higher number of people try to kill themselves (Gale).This is a touchy subject, but so many people think about cover, harming themselves, but why?

There are a lot of reasons why people decide to do this, but what is the main cause? A lot of people think suicide is the right thing to do, but they never take the time to resume header think that suicide is entry front desk cover, just a permanent. Abuse , American Foundation for Suicide Prevention , Bipolar disorder 1275 Words | 3 Pages. Suicide has always been an objective of primary interest and main concern to people of different cultures and historical periods. . Suicide as a phenomenon has been discussed and described in literature, philosophy, and sociology. There are various definitions of suicide that have been proposed by the writers and researchers, such as the intentional act of killing oneself, the act of terminating life, and the act of deliberate self-destruction. Some difficulties arise when we try to explain suicide. Emile Durkheim , Meaning of thesis outline, life , Mental disorder 1096 Words | 3 Pages. friend’s mom from back country. She tells me son, something bad happened, I dint understand what she was mumbling, crying and spitting out fragments of entry level front desk, . words, but what got my attention was “ suicide ”. I figured something big must have happened; I speak to a different member of the family and find out that he committed suicide . Munjal was his name, my childhood friend living in India. I drop the phone from proposal, my hand, shocked, lost all my senses. Cover! The last thing I recall is speaking to him on thesis proposal, the phone 1 week.

Death , Major depressive disorder , Suicide 1362 Words | 3 Pages. Causes of Teen Suicide There is a serious problem with teens in America. A vital concern that is just behind . car accidents and murder. Teenage suicide is a major issue in today’s society; suicide is the intentional taking of desk cover, one’s own life. What Of Writing Essay! “According to the Center of Disease Control and Prevention suicide is the third leading cause of hotel front cover, death among those between the ages 15-24” (“About Teen Suicide ”). “What is even more disturbing is resume header, that suicide is the fourth leading cause of death among ages. Abuse , Bipolar disorder , Bullying 1209 Words | 4 Pages. ? Teen deaths for any reason are tragic losses of life and potential.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one in entry level front desk cover, . five teenagers in master thesis, the U.S. seriously considers suicide annually, and approximately 1,700 die by suicide each year. Both the CDC and the National Mental Health Association (NMHA) point out that suicide rates for teens have tripled since 1960 -- making it the third leading cause of adolescent death and level hotel front desk cover letter the second cause among college students. Yet, according. Adolescence , Child abuse , Domestic violence 806 Words | 2 Pages. can be linked to mistakes teen suicide . Entry! The third leading cause of are the steps of writing essay, death in entry level hotel desk, youth is suicide , which results in nearly 4,400 . deaths per year (Centers for Disease Control, 2012).

At least half of these deaths are caused by bullying. Although bullying is still seen by many to be a normal part of growing up, it is mistakes, a severe problem that leads to front letter many negative effects, including suicide . Unfortunately, there is not a definitive solution to this problem. However, there are multiple ways to help teens who are contemplating. Quran Papers! Abuse , Bipolar disorder , Bullying 1250 Words | 3 Pages. Informative speech; teen suicide . General Purpose: To inform.

Specific Purpose: Today I will be discussing the topic of . teen suicide . Central Idea: Teen suicide is a growing health concern in entry level hotel front desk, the US as it is the third leading cause of quran essay papers, death among young people [Linn-Gust, 2001]. Entry Level Front! Thesis: In order to better understand teen suicide , it is writing college, important to entry front desk cover explore the thesis proposal outline, causes of level hotel front desk, teen suicide , what are the master thesis proposal, symptoms and/or signs, and what can be done to prevent teen suicide . Organizational. Bipolar disorder , Death , Major depressive disorder 865 Words | 3 Pages. November 2013 Self- Harm and level front desk letter Suicide in Teens Do you know that one in twelve teenagers self-harm and ten out of a hundred . thousand commit suicide ? According to psychologists at Mayo Clinic self-harm is the act of deliberately harming your own body, such as cutting or burning yourself. Typically not meant as a suicide attempt, self- harm is an writing college unhealthy way to cope with emotional pain, intense anger and front desk cover letter frustration (mayo). Psychologists at Mayo Clinic define suicide as taking your own life, in a. Bipolar disorder , Borderline personality disorder , Major depressive disorder 1953 Words | 6 Pages. Over a time span of one year, 2003 to 2004, suicide amongst children, especially teens has risen drastically.

Contemplating . Entrance Essay! suicide at entry front desk, any age is horrible. When a teenage, who has the ability to make informed decisions and has all the potential in the world, considers committing suicide , this is a tragedy. The tragedy suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people ages 15-24. Outline! Suicide is the entry level hotel desk letter, second leading cause of death among college students. This paper attempts to list theories. Adolescence , Parasuicide , Scientific method 875 Words | 3 Pages. geographic patterns of teen suicide in Alaska, 1979-1993. Thesis Proposal Outline! Bradford D Gessner. Suicide Life - Threatening . Behavior. New York: Fall 1997. Level Hotel Front Letter! Vol.

27, Iss. 3; pg. 264, 10 pgs Temporal Trends and Geographic Patterns of resume mistakes, Teen Suicide in Alaska, written by Bradford D. Hotel Front Desk Cover! Gessner, reported the findings of a study on teen suicide rates in Alaska. Thesis Proposal! Using death certificates and U.S. census data to record trends in suicide rates among Alaskan teens ages 14-19, it was found that the teen suicide rate was 31.5 per. American Foundation for level front desk cover, Suicide Prevention , Death , Demography 1186 Words | 3 Pages. Zill 1 Suicide is an proposal outline intentional self-inflicted act that ends in entry hotel desk cover, death.

Over the thesis proposal, past years, American society has been concerned about this . issue, especially teenage suicide . It is the third leading cause of entry hotel front, death for quran papers, people between the level front desk cover, ages of 15 and 24 and is the sixth leading cause of death for 5 to 14 year olds. Most of the time, the suicide rate among boys is greater than among girls. What Are The Of Writing An Expository! Why do teens kill themselves? There are many causes. Teens experience strong feelings of stress, confusion. Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder 941 Words | 3 Pages.

Teenage Suicide The Faculty of High School Department Claret College of Isabela Isabela City, Basilan In partial fulfilment Of the . requirement in ENGLISH IV Presented by: Melvin Carmel M. Manapol II IV-St.Lorenzo Ruiz Presented to letter Mr. Robert V Carbayas February 2011 Table of Contents Title Page i Approval Sheet . Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 1415 Words | 6 Pages. expand on the fact that suicide is a leading cause of death among teenagers. It will also answer the research questions: What causes . teens to commit suicide ? What affect suicide has on proposal outline, the teenager’s family and the community? What can be done to prevent teenagers from committing suicide ? By examining a range of level cover, statistics, mental health websites and personal stories of people who have lost someone to suicide , this report outlines the main factors, explains the effects of suicide and resume header also addresses multiple. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 1901 Words | 5 Pages.

Teen Suicide …Enough Is Enough One day I will be getting a tattoo on my right shoulder that contains the phrase, “Live For . Entry Hotel Front Letter! More!” I want the sample proposal, words to be in an old-fashioned, yet fancy, script and entry front letter the letters will be both black and resume 2011 bold. Entry Hotel Desk Cover Letter! My reason behind that specific font is to make the thesis proposal outline, phrase stand out as much as possible, so that whoever reads my arm can see exactly how meaningful life really is to me, as a teenager living in today’s highly competitive, responsible, and stress filled world. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Parasuicide 1178 Words | 3 Pages. Teen Suicide research essay Why is entry level hotel front, teen suicide the second leading cause of death . among teens in the untied states? Thirteen teens out of one-hundred-thousand take their own lives. Depression seems to be the leading factor for this great epidemic. Thesis Proposal Outline! Sadly enough some teens think that suicide is the only way out, and is the only answer to their problems. Entry Desk Cover! Every hour and forty five minutes another young teen takes their live by committing suicide . There seems to be a lot of things leading up to suicide. Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 647 Words | 2 Pages. Resume Mistakes 2011! ? Argumentative Essay Legalization of Marijuana Ashley Bassett Eng. Entry Hotel Cover Letter! 1301 Instructor: Pam Hesser . pg.1 The recreational use of Marijuana should be legalized. According to the New York Times The social costs of the marijuana laws are vast.

There were 658,000 arrests for what are the steps essay, marijuana possession in level hotel desk, 2012, according to F.B.I. Figures compared with 256,000 for cocaine, heroin and their derivatives. Even worse, the result is racist, falling disproportionately on young. Cannabis , Cannabis sativa , Global Marijuana March 1106 Words | 5 Pages. Argumentative Essay Student name: Tuan Dung Huynh (Frankie) Student ID: HUY10204004 Lecturer’s name: Lynn Richardson Tutors name: Andrew . Resume 2011! Carruthers Subject: Hotel and Resort Operations Since the advance of transportation let people can travel more regularly and easily, it also affects to the development of hospitality and tourism industry. In the recent decades, the hospitality and tourism industry are playing the vital role in the social life, especially is hotel and resort industry.

However. Entry Level Desk Cover! Contract , Cost of goods sold , Earnings before interest and taxes 1321 Words | 4 Pages. ? Suicides among teenagers are continuing to be a major problem. Every Year in the United States thousands of teenagers take away their lives. Resume Mistakes 2011! . One in every twelve teenagers attempts to commit suicide annually. Suicide has now unfortunately become the level hotel, third primary cause of death for fifteen to twenty four year olds. Teenagers may encounter strong feels of stress, confusion, pressure to resume succeed, and many other internal conflicts while in their childhood years. Some of the simplest things, such as. Bipolar disorder , Death , Mental disorder 961 Words | 3 Pages. Thirteen reasons why and teen suicide essay. ? Suicide Suicide , from the Latin word ”suicidium” which means ”to kill oneself”. Hotel Desk Cover! Suicide is one of the growing . problems all over the world. Quran Essay Papers! Every day about 105 people take their own life in America, and that’s about one person every 13,7 minute, and level hotel front cover letter 1 million people every year all over the world. Most used ways to commit suicide today is by firearm, suffocation (drowning or hanging) or by poison (painkillers and etc.) Studies show that 90% of people who have committed suicide , have a diagnosable.

Major depressive disorder , Parasuicide , Suicide 2906 Words | 7 Pages. public schools have never had a legitimate chance to essay succeed. Why don’t people pursue a simple answer to a simple problem? American’s should fund the . public schools adequately so they can get the job done. It’s a simple answer that will work. ( essay not mine). Alternative education , Education , Private school 991 Words | 3 Pages. the Critical Thinking and Problem Solving. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving can apply to military and civilian life. Name United States Army . Sergeants Major Academy CL60, H100 Instructor Name 17 September 2009 Argumentative Essay Outline Topic #3: To utilize the subjects taught during H100 and compare and contrast how I plan to utilize Critical Thinking and Problem Solving over the next 10 to 15 years and cover use it to make myself a better leader. 1. Thesis! Thesis Statement. Critical. Cognition , Critical thinking , Decision making 1587 Words | 5 Pages. of entry desk letter, Teenage Suicide : A Qualitative Study of the Psycho social Consequences for quran essay, the Surviving Family Members Committing suicide . in the teenage years can be perceived as the ultimate rejection of family, of significant others, and of society.

This article examines the entry hotel front, causes and what of writing essay effect of suicide in the youth of Sweden. In its study, topics such as the background of where signs of suicide are visible, methods of front, suicide , and results of suicide . The bereavement process after a suicide may differ. 2011! Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 838 Words | 3 Pages. Suicide The natural end of every human life is death. Some people, for reasons that have never been fully understood, choose to end their . own lives. This is called suicide , which means literally self-killing. Hotel Front Desk Letter! According to Dryden-Edwards (2013), Suicide is the master proposal, process of purposely ending one's own life.

The way societies view suicide varies widely according to culture and religion. For example, many Western cultures, as well as mainstream Judaism, Islam, and Christianity tend to view killing. Bipolar disorder , Kamikaze , Major depressive disorder 1269 Words | 4 Pages. Teen Suicide Related to Substance Abuse. Entry Hotel Front Cover! ? Teen Suicide Related to Substance Abuse TEEN SUICIDE RELATED TO SUBSTANCE . ABUSE The greatest health threats for today’s teens are behavioral rather than medical. Many, though not all, teens engage in behaviors that might be considered threatening to their health and well-being; furthermore, adolescents partake in resume header, risky and dangerous behaviors including drug and alcohol use and abuse at increasingly younger ages (Adger DeAngelia, 2004). Linked to teen substance abuse.

Adolescence , American Foundation for Suicide Prevention , Bipolar disorder 1965 Words | 7 Pages. What are the main causes of teen suicides? ? What are the entry level hotel front desk letter, main causes of teen suicides ? Have you ever wondered what’s inside a depressed teenagers . Resume Header! mind, and what that can lead to? Why has the teenage suicide rate been increasing? In the hotel, past decade, statistics have shown that around the world 276,000 people between the ages 15 – 24 years old try to commit suicide and 5000 of these have succeeded. The main causes of thesis proposal, suicide are failures at studies, stress, bullying, abuse, or rape, all these things basically lead to depression. Abuse , Adolescence , Bipolar disorder 1456 Words | 4 Pages. Online Social Media Teen Suicide. Entry Level Desk! recent increase in teen suicide . Previous and an expository current research and statistics have shown that the rate of entry level desk cover, youth . suicide , both in Australia and internationally, has increased a significant amount since 2009 and unfortunately only continues to resume header rise (National Institute of entry hotel desk cover letter, Mental Health, 2013). This research project is designed at exploring the ways in which social media is resume 2011, involved and how it is has been able to influence and contribute to the increasing rates of youth suicide within the last two. Abuse , Bipolar disorder , Facebook 1826 Words | 6 Pages.

Teenage suicide is level hotel desk cover letter, a major issue in today’s society; suicide is the intentional taking of quran papers, one’s own life and is a momentous issue . that should be addressed as quickly as possible. Teen suicide has been the topic of level front desk cover letter, numerous news headlines; yet, it still continues to have a detrimental effect on today’s youth. In the United States, suicide is currently the proposal outline, eighth leading cause of level hotel cover, death for Americans, and for young adults between the ages of 15 and 24, suicide is the third leading cause of death. This. Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 3330 Words | 9 Pages. Teenage suicide has over time become a major issue in today’s society. Suicide is the intentional act of taking one’s own life . and is a serious issue that should be addressed as quickly as possible (Zeinert, 28). Teen suicide has been the topic of various news headlines; yet it still continues to have dramatic effects on essay papers, today’s youth. In the United States, suicide is currently the eighth leading cause of death for Americans, along with the level hotel desk letter, third leading cause for teenagers aged 15-24 (Dolce.

Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Mental disorder 1388 Words | 4 Pages. Daneshia Alberty Campbell EnglishIII-7 11 February, 2011 Teen Suicide Essay Teen . suicide is one of the fastest killers for young teenagers. Every year thousands of teens die in the United States. There are many different reasons of thesis outline, why young teens commit suicide . Family issues, low self-esteem, and bullying are three of the many leading factors towards suicide for teens . Level Hotel Cover Letter! Problems at home can cause a teenager to writing take their lives. Abuse in the home of the teenager can most often establish a. Abuse , Adolescence , Bullying 608 Words | 2 Pages. English 111 10 November, 2014 Teenage Suicide Cause and Effects Thousands of teenagers commit suicide each year, but how many . Entry Level Hotel Front Desk Cover Letter! people actually take the time to master thesis proposal find out why they took their lives? I wanted to find out why teenagers commit suicide and level cover whether or not their peers could have detected warning signs. According to statistics, suicide is the second leading cause of death among teenagers. (“Adolescent Suicide .”) There are many reasons that teenagers commit suicide such as: school disappointments. Resume Mistakes 2011! Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder 1343 Words | 5 Pages. ? Abstract Suicide is an entry letter act of intentionally ending one’s own life committed out of despair, mental disorders and stress. The Filipinos . committing suicide is a mind-boggling act and this paper would serve as an awareness to people that some interactions with the community: family, friends, peers, school, and network can affect even a teenage Filipino to give in to suicidal thoughts . . . which is rare given the fact that a Filipino at heart is considered as one of the happiest people on earth.

Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Mental disorder 916 Words | 5 Pages. Thesis: While Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, I believe That Suicide is wrong. II. BODY PAGE 1: The . History of Suicide ? Opening Sentence: Why do people commit Suicide ? ? Detail 1: Suicide Methods ? Detail 2: Suicide and sample master Mental illness ? Detail 3: Prevention III. BODY PAGE II: School Bullying/ Teen Suicides ? Transition/Opening Sentence: The Bullies have a new way to level hotel front desk letter attack people over the internet. ? Detail 1: The Factors that contribute to Suicide ? Detail 2: How. Resume Mistakes! Al-Qaeda , Kamikaze , September 11 attacks 2091 Words | 6 Pages. amount of people that die every year according to a recent article, Sense of Belonging and Suicide : A Systematic Review, by entry level hotel Simon Hatcher and . Thesis Proposal Outline! Olivia Stubbersfield published on July 1, 2013. Entry Level Hotel Front Desk! The article also states that it is one of the resume mistakes, three leading causes of death among people from the age 15 to age 44, which means that one person of 40 people die every 40 seconds from suicide . Some people might think suicide as a fussy topic to talk about or learn about, however if one sees the statistics of suicidal. Antidepressant , Bipolar disorder , Fluoxetine 1331 Words | 4 Pages. ?The Argumentative Essay The purpose of an argumentative essay is to persuade the reader to accept or seriously consider . your opinion on a controversial issue.

Has 3 parts: Claim, Counter Claim, Rebuttal, (plus Introduction and Conclusion) Whom are you trying to reach? What do they already know about your topic? What is your relationship with your audience and how does it impact your word choice and tone? Claim Your opinion or position on level front cover letter, an issue Must be supported with evidence . Argument map , Controversies , Controversy 254 Words | 3 Pages. Teenage Suicide When people think about suicide , they think about someone taking their life away on purpose, or in other words . Thesis Outline! it means, to level hotel kill yourself (Marcus 1). Thesis! Suicide is entry hotel front letter, a dramatic word that can change the way people view things in life. It is a thought that brings a teen to the point of resume 2011, self-murder. It is an event where a young one feels desperation and pain just before pulling the entry hotel cover, trigger or jumping off the bridge. Many of are the an expository, those who have thought about suicide or have committed suicide.

Bipolar disorder , Major depressive disorder , Schizophrenia 1952 Words | 6 Pages. Does Technology Play a Role in front, Teen Suicide? Suicide : noun 1. The taking of sample master thesis proposal, one’s own life 2. Deliberately killing oneself Suicide is hotel cover, a permanent solution more often . than not to a temporary problem, and sadly over the past ten years the number of teen suicides has risen. How much of a factor is new technology in this rise is quran essay papers, hotly debated by parents and psychologist the world over. “The debate is not about how technological advancements like smart phones and entry front desk letter high-speed internet and their availability to young people have changed the. Abuse , Bullying , Internet 1749 Words | 5 Pages. ? Teen Suicides Dequan Foreman Period 6 11/29/13 Every second of the sample master, day a person dies and every second of the day a . child is born. But did you know that half of the deaths are from suicide . From that half of the suicidal deaths are from entry desk cover, teen suicide . Did you know that suicide is the leading cause of death? Or that its one of the top 3 reasons why teenagers are found dead? Every year teens are killed because they suicide . Resume Header! Every day they give up on life and embrace death instead. Entry Level Front Desk Cover! Just learning.

Adolescence , Bipolar disorder , Death 3155 Words | 8 Pages.

Custom Essay Order -

How to Write an Evidence-Based Clinical Review Article. JAY SIWEK, M.D., and MARGARET L. GOURLAY, M.D., Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington D.C. DAVID C. SLAWSON, M.D., University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia. ALLEN F. SHAUGHNESSY, PHARM.D., Harrisburg Family Practice Residency, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Am Fam Physician. 2002 Jan 15;65(2):251-258.

Traditional clinical review articles, also known as updates, differ from systematic reviews and meta-analyses. Updates selectively review the level hotel desk, medical literature while discussing a topic broadly. Nonquantitative systematic reviews comprehensively examine the medical literature, seeking to identify and synthesize all relevant information to master thesis formulate the best approach to diagnosis or treatment. Meta-analyses (quantitative systematic reviews) seek to entry level hotel front desk cover answer a focused clinical question, using rigorous statistical analysis of what steps, pooled research studies. This article presents guidelines for writing an evidence-based clinical review article for American Family Physician . Hotel Letter! First, the sample master thesis, topic should be of common interest and entry level desk relevance to what are the steps of writing an expository essay family practice.

Include a table of the continuing medical education objectives of the review. State how the literature search was done and include several sources of evidence-based reviews, such as the hotel front desk, Cochrane Collaboration, BMJ's Clinical Evidence , or the InfoRetriever Web site. Where possible, use evidence based on clinical outcomes relating to morbidity, mortality, or quality of life, and studies of primary care populations. In articles submitted to American Family Physician , rate the what steps essay, level of evidence for key recommendations according to the following scale: level A (randomized controlled trial [RCT], meta-analysis); level B (other evidence); level C (consensus/expert opinion). Finally, provide a table of key summary points. American Family Physician is hotel front letter particularly interested in quran essay receiving clinical review articles that follow an evidence-based format. Clinical review articles, also known as updates, differ from systematic reviews and meta-analyses in important ways.1 Updates selectively review the level hotel desk, medical literature while discussing a topic broadly. An example of such a topic is, #x201c;The diagnosis and quran papers treatment of entry hotel front letter, myocardial ischemia.#x201d; Systematic reviews comprehensively examine the medical literature, seeking to identify and synthesize all relevant information to formulate the resume header, best approach to entry level front letter diagnosis or treatment. Examples are many of the systematic reviews of the Cochrane Collaboration or BMJ's Clinical Evidence compendium.

Meta-analyses are a special type of thesis, systematic review. They use quantitative methods to entry hotel front cover letter analyze the literature and seek to answer a focused clinical question, using rigorous statistical analysis of pooled research studies. An example is, #x201c;Do beta blockers reduce mortality following myocardial infarction?#x201d; The best clinical review articles base the discussion on existing systematic reviews and what are the of writing an expository meta-analyses, and incorporate all relevant research findings about the management of a given disorder. Such evidence-based updates provide readers with powerful summaries and sound clinical guidance.

In this article, we present guidelines for writing an evidence-based clinical review article, especially one designed for continuing medical education (CME) and incorporating CME objectives into its format. This article may be read as a companion piece to a previous article and accompanying editorial about reading and evaluating clinical review articles.1 , 2 Some articles may not be appropriate for an evidence-based format because of the nature of the topic, the slant of the article, a lack of sufficient supporting evidence, or other factors. We encourage authors to review the literature and, wherever possible, rate key points of entry level cover, evidence. This process will help emphasize the summary points of the article and resume mistakes strengthen its teaching value. Choose a common clinical problem and avoid topics that are rarities or unusual manifestations of entry level hotel front desk, disease or that have curiosity value only. Whenever possible, choose common problems for which there is new information about diagnosis or treatment. Emphasize new information that, if valid, should prompt a change in clinical practice, such as the recent evidence that spironolactone therapy improves survival in resume header patients who have severe congestive heart failure.3 Similarly, new evidence showing that a standard treatment is no longer helpful, but may be harmful, would also be important to report. For example, patching most traumatic corneal abrasions may actually cause more symptoms and delay healing compared with no patching.4.

When searching the entry desk, literature on your topic, please consult several sources of evidence-based reviews (Table 1) . Look for pertinent guidelines on the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of the disorder being discussed. Incorporate all high-quality recommendations that are relevant to the topic. Resume! When reviewing the first draft, look for all key recommendations about diagnosis and, especially, treatment. Try to ensure that all recommendations are based on the highest level of evidence available. If you are not sure about the source or strength of the recommendation, return to the literature, seeking out the basis for the recommendation. Some Sources of entry hotel front desk cover letter, Evidence-Based Medicine. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), formerly known as the resume header, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR): Clinical Guidelines and Evidence Reports* The AHRQ Web site includes links to the National Guideline Clearinghouse, Evidence Reports from the level front cover, AHRQ's 12 Evidence-based Practice Centers (EPC), and Preventive Services. Writing College Essay! The AHCPR released 19 Clinical Practice Guidelines between 1992 and1996 that were not subsequently updated. American College of Physicians Journal Club (ACPJC) ACP Journal Club evaluates evidence in individual articles.

Commentary by hotel, ACP author offers clinical recommendations. Access to the online version of ACPJC is a benefit for members of the ACP-ASIM, but will be open to essay all until at least the end of 2001. Features short evaluations/discussions of individual articles dealing with evidence-based clinical practice. Centre for Evidence Based Medicine (CEBM) The University of entry hotel front, Oxford/Oxford Radcliffe Hospital Clinical School Web site includes links to CEBM within the quran, Faculty of Medicine, a CATbank (Critically Appraised Topics), links to entry evidence-based journals, and EBM-related teaching materials. Center for Research Support, TRIP Database. The AHRQ began the Translating Research into Practice (TRIP) initiative in 1990 to implement evidence-based tools and information. The TRIP Database features hyperlinks to the largest collection of EBM materials on the internet, including NGC, POEM, DARE, Cochrane Library, CATbank, and individual articles. A good starting place for steps an expository an EBM literature search. Clinical Evidence , BMJ Publishing Group*

Searches BMJ's Clinical Evidence compendium for up-to-date evidence regarding effective health care. Lists available topics and describes the supporting body of evidence to entry level hotel front cover letter date (e.g., number of relevant randomized controlled trials published to date). Concludes with interventions #x201c;likely to be beneficial#x201d; versus those with #x201c;unknown effectiveness.#x201d; Individuals who have received a free copy of Clinical Evidence Issue 5 from the United Health Foundation are also entitled to free access to the full online content. Cochrane Database of what are the an expository, Systematic Reviews* Systematic evidence reviews that are updated periodically by the Cochrane Group. Reviewers discuss whether adequate data are available for the development of EBM guidelines for entry level hotel cover letter diagnosis or management. Database of Abstracts of Reviews of resume 2011, Effectiveness (DARE)* Structured abstracts written by University of York CRD reviewers (see NHS CRD). Abstract summaries review articles on diagnostic or treatment interventions and discuss clinical implications. Effective Health Care*

Bi-monthly, peer-reviewed bulletin for medical decision-makers. Based on systematic reviews and front cover letter synthesis of research on papers, the clinical effectiveness, cost-effectiveness and acceptability of health service interventions. Bimonthly publication launched in 1995 by cover letter, the BMJ Publishing Group. Essay! Article summaries include commentaries by clinical experts. Subscription is required. Evidence-Based Practice Newsletter (including JFP Patient-Oriented Evidence that Matters [POEM])* This JFP newsletter features up-to-date POEM, Disease-Oriented Evidence (DOE), and tests approved for Category 1 CME credit. Subscription required. Includes the InfoRetriever search system for the complete POEMs database and entry front desk letter six additional evidence-based databases. Subscription is required.

Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)* ICSI is an proposal outline, independent, nonprofit collaboration of health care organizations, including the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Web site includes the ICSI guidelines for entry level hotel desk cover letter preventive services and resume mistakes 2011 disease management. National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) Comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines from government agencies and health care organizations. Describes and compares guideline statements with respect to objectives, methods, outcomes, evidence rating scheme, and major recommendations. National Health Service (NHS) Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (CRD) Searches CRD Databases (includes DARE, NHS Economic Evaluation Database, Health Technology Assessment Database) for EBM reviews. More limited than TRIP Database. Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines. University of entry level, California, San Francisco, Web site that includes links to NGC, CEBM, AHRQ, individual articles, and organizations.

U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)* This Web site features updated recommendations for clinical preventive services based on systematic evidence reviews by the U.S. Resume Header! Preventive Services Task Force. EBM = evidence-based medicine . *#x2014; These Web sites are AAFP-approved sources of entry level hotel front, systematic evidence reviews. Are The Of Writing An Expository! When these sources are used to prepare continuing medical education clinical content according to guidelines issued by entry level front cover, the AAFP Commission of Continuing Medical Education, the content will qualify for the special designation of what are the steps an expository essay, evidence-based CME. See the AAFP Web site for additional information about entry desk letter preparing evidence-based CME . Some Sources of Evidence-Based Medicine. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), formerly known as the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR): Clinical Guidelines and Evidence Reports* The AHRQ Web site includes links to the National Guideline Clearinghouse, Evidence Reports from the AHRQ's 12 Evidence-based Practice Centers (EPC), and Preventive Services. 2011! The AHCPR released 19 Clinical Practice Guidelines between 1992 and1996 that were not subsequently updated. American College of Physicians Journal Club (ACPJC)

ACP Journal Club evaluates evidence in entry cover letter individual articles. Commentary by ACP author offers clinical recommendations. Essay! Access to the online version of ACPJC is a benefit for entry hotel front letter members of the ACP-ASIM, but will be open to all until at resume header, least the end of front desk cover letter, 2001. Features short evaluations/discussions of papers, individual articles dealing with evidence-based clinical practice. Centre for entry level hotel front cover Evidence Based Medicine (CEBM) The University of Oxford/Oxford Radcliffe Hospital Clinical School Web site includes links to master CEBM within the Faculty of Medicine, a CATbank (Critically Appraised Topics), links to evidence-based journals, and EBM-related teaching materials. Center for entry level front letter Research Support, TRIP Database. The AHRQ began the Translating Research into Practice (TRIP) initiative in 1990 to implement evidence-based tools and information. The TRIP Database features hyperlinks to the largest collection of EBM materials on the internet, including NGC, POEM, DARE, Cochrane Library, CATbank, and individual articles.

A good starting place for writing college an EBM literature search. Clinical Evidence , BMJ Publishing Group* Searches BMJ's Clinical Evidence compendium for up-to-date evidence regarding effective health care. Lists available topics and describes the supporting body of level hotel front desk cover, evidence to date (e.g., number of relevant randomized controlled trials published to date). Resume Mistakes 2011! Concludes with interventions #x201c;likely to hotel front desk cover letter be beneficial#x201d; versus those with #x201c;unknown effectiveness.#x201d; Individuals who have received a free copy of Clinical Evidence Issue 5 from the United Health Foundation are also entitled to free access to steps of writing an expository the full online content. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews* Systematic evidence reviews that are updated periodically by the Cochrane Group. Reviewers discuss whether adequate data are available for entry desk the development of EBM guidelines for diagnosis or management. Database of Abstracts of Reviews of sample master proposal, Effectiveness (DARE)* Structured abstracts written by entry hotel cover letter, University of York CRD reviewers (see NHS CRD). Abstract summaries review articles on diagnostic or treatment interventions and discuss clinical implications.

Effective Health Care* Bi-monthly, peer-reviewed bulletin for medical decision-makers. Based on systematic reviews and synthesis of research on the clinical effectiveness, cost-effectiveness and acceptability of health service interventions. Bimonthly publication launched in sample master thesis proposal 1995 by the BMJ Publishing Group. Article summaries include commentaries by clinical experts.

Subscription is entry level front cover required. Evidence-Based Practice Newsletter (including JFP Patient-Oriented Evidence that Matters [POEM])* This JFP newsletter features up-to-date POEM, Disease-Oriented Evidence (DOE), and tests approved for Category 1 CME credit. Subscription required. Includes the InfoRetriever search system for resume header the complete POEMs database and six additional evidence-based databases. Subscription is required. Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)* ICSI is an independent, nonprofit collaboration of health care organizations, including the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Web site includes the ICSI guidelines for preventive services and disease management. National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) Comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines from government agencies and health care organizations.

Describes and compares guideline statements with respect to objectives, methods, outcomes, evidence rating scheme, and major recommendations. National Health Service (NHS) Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (CRD) Searches CRD Databases (includes DARE, NHS Economic Evaluation Database, Health Technology Assessment Database) for EBM reviews. More limited than TRIP Database. Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines. University of California, San Francisco, Web site that includes links to NGC, CEBM, AHRQ, individual articles, and organizations. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)* This Web site features updated recommendations for clinical preventive services based on systematic evidence reviews by the U.S. Hotel Cover! Preventive Services Task Force.

EBM = evidence-based medicine . *#x2014; These Web sites are AAFP-approved sources of systematic evidence reviews. Thesis Proposal Outline! When these sources are used to prepare continuing medical education clinical content according to guidelines issued by the AAFP Commission of Continuing Medical Education, the entry hotel desk cover letter, content will qualify for the special designation of evidence-based CME. See the AAFP Web site for additional information about preparing evidence-based CME . In particular, try to find the answer in an authoritative compendium of evidence-based reviews, or at least try to find a meta-analysis or well-designed randomized controlled trial (RCT) to support it. If none appears to be available, try to cite an authoritative consensus statement or clinical guideline, such as a National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference statement or a clinical guideline published by a major medical organization. Sample! If no strong evidence exists to support the conventional approach to managing a given clinical situation, point this out in entry level hotel front desk cover the text, especially for key recommendations. Keep in mind that much of resume header, traditional medical practice has not yet undergone rigorous scientific study, and entry hotel front letter high-quality evidence may not exist to support conventional knowledge or practice. Patient-Oriented vs. Disease-Oriented Evidence. With regard to types of evidence, Shaughnessy and Slawson5 #x2013; 7 developed the concept of Patient-Oriented Evidence that Matters (POEM), in proposal outline distinction to Disease-Oriented Evidence (DOE). POEM deals with outcomes of importance to patients, such as changes in morbidity, mortality, or quality of life.

DOE deals with surrogate end points, such as changes in laboratory values or other measures of level front desk cover, response. Although the results of what are the an expository essay, DOE sometimes parallel the results of POEM, they do not always correspond (Table 2) .2 When possible, use POEM-type evidence rather than DOE. When DOE is the entry level, only guidance available, indicate that key clinical recommendations lack the support of outcomes evidence. Here is an example of how the sample master thesis, latter situation might appear in the text: #x201c;Although prostate-specific antigen (PSA) testing identifies prostate cancer at an early stage, it has not yet been proved that PSA screening improves patient survival.#x201d; (Note: PSA testing is an example of DOE, a surrogate marker for the true outcomes of importance#x2014;improved survival, decreased morbidity, and improved quality of life.) Antiarrhythmic drug X decreases the incidence of front desk cover, PVCs on outline, ECGs. Antiarrhythmic drug X is associated with an increase in level hotel mortality. POEM results are contrary to DOE implications. Antihypertensive drug treatment lowers blood pressure. Antihypertensive drug treatment is associated with a decrease in mortality. POEM results are in concordance with DOE implications. Screening for resume mistakes 2011 prostate cancer.

PSA screening detects prostate cancer at an early stage. Whether PSA screening reduces mortality from prostate cancer is currently unknown. Although DOE exists, the important POEM is currently unknown. DOE = disease-oriented evidence; POEM = patient-oriented evidence that matters; PVCs = premature ventricular contractions; ECGs = electrocardiograms; PSA = prostate-specific antigen . Adapted with permission from Shaughnessy AF, Slawson DC. Getting the most from review articles: a guide for readers and entry level hotel writers. Am Fam Physician 1997;55:2155#x2013;60 . Antiarrhythmic drug X decreases the incidence of PVCs on sample thesis proposal, ECGs. Antiarrhythmic drug X is associated with an increase in entry level front desk letter mortality. POEM results are contrary to DOE implications.

Antihypertensive drug treatment lowers blood pressure. Antihypertensive drug treatment is associated with a decrease in mortality. POEM results are in concordance with DOE implications. Screening for prostate cancer. PSA screening detects prostate cancer at an early stage. Whether PSA screening reduces mortality from prostate cancer is currently unknown. Although DOE exists, the important POEM is currently unknown. DOE = disease-oriented evidence; POEM = patient-oriented evidence that matters; PVCs = premature ventricular contractions; ECGs = electrocardiograms; PSA = prostate-specific antigen . Adapted with permission from Shaughnessy AF, Slawson DC. Master Thesis! Getting the most from entry level front letter, review articles: a guide for readers and writers. Am Fam Physician 1997;55:2155#x2013;60 . Evaluate the strength and validity of the literature that supports the discussion (see the following section, Levels of resume mistakes, Evidence). Look for meta-analyses, high-quality, randomized clinical trials with important outcomes (POEM), or well-designed, nonrandomized clinical trials, clinical cohort studies, or case-controlled studies with consistent findings.

In some cases, high-quality, historical, uncontrolled studies are appropriate (e.g., the evidence supporting the efficacy of Papanicolaou smear screening). Avoid anecdotal reports or repeating the hearsay of conventional wisdom, which may not stand up to entry level desk the scrutiny of scientific study (e.g., prescribing prolonged bed rest for low back pain). Look for studies that describe patient populations that are likely to be seen in primary care rather than subspecialty referral populations. Shaughnessy and Slawson's guide for writers of quran, clinical review articles includes a section on letter, information and validity traps to avoid.2. Readers need to know the sample master thesis, strength of the evidence supporting the key clinical recommendations on diagnosis and treatment. Many different rating systems of varying complexity and level hotel letter clinical relevance are described in the medical literature.

Recently, the sample master thesis, third U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) emphasized the level front desk cover, importance of rating not only the sample master thesis proposal, study type (RCT, cohort study, case-control study, etc.), but also the study quality as measured by internal validity and the quality of the entire body of evidence on a topic.8. While it is important to appreciate these evolving concepts, we find that a simplified grading system is more useful in AFP . We have adopted the following convention, using an ABC rating scale. Criteria for high-quality studies are discussed in several sources.8 , 9 See the AFP Web site (www.aafp.org/afp/authors) for additional information about levels of evidence and see the accompanying editorial in this issue discussing the entry front desk cover letter, potential pitfalls and limitations of any rating system. Level A (randomized controlled trial/meta-analysis): High-quality randomized controlled trial (RCT) that considers all important outcomes.

High-quality meta-analysis (quantitative systematic review) using comprehensive search strategies. Level B (other evidence): A well-designed, nonrandomized clinical trial. A nonquantitative systematic review with appropriate search strategies and well-substantiated conclusions. Includes lower quality RCTs, clinical cohort studies, and case-controlled studies with non-biased selection of study participants and consistent findings. Other evidence, such as high-quality, historical, uncontrolled studies, or well-designed epidemiologic studies with compelling findings, is also included. Level C (consensus/expert opinion): Consensus viewpoint or expert opinion. Each rating is applied to proposal outline a single reference in the article, not to the entire body of entry level hotel cover, evidence that exists on a topic. Each label should include the letter rating (A, B, C), followed by the specific type of study for that reference.

For example, following a level B rating, include one of these descriptors: (1) nonrandomized clinical trial; (2) nonquantitative systematic review; (3) lower quality RCT; (4) clinical cohort study; (5) case-controlled study; (6) historical uncontrolled study; (7) epidemiologic study. Here are some examples of the way evidence ratings should appear in are the steps an expository the text: #x201c;To improve morbidity and mortality, most patients in congestive heart failure should be treated with an hotel front, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor. [Evidence level A, RCT]#x201d; #x201c;The USPSTF recommends that clinicians routinely screen asymptomatic pregnant women 25 years and younger for chlamydial infection. [Evidence level B, non-randomized clinical trial]#x201d; #x201c;The American Diabetes Association recommends screening for diabetes every three years in all patients at what are the steps of writing essay, high risk of the disease, including all adults 45 years and hotel desk cover older. [Evidence level C, expert opinion]#x201d; When scientifically strong evidence does not exist to resume mistakes support a given clinical recommendation, you can point this out in the following way: #x201c;Physical therapy is traditionally prescribed for the treatment of adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder), although there are no randomized outcomes studies of level desk cover, this approach.#x201d; The introduction should define the 2011, topic and purpose of the review and describe its relevance to family practice. The traditional way of doing this is to discuss the epidemiology of the condition, stating how many people have it at one point in entry letter time (prevalence) or what percentage of the population is resume header expected to develop it over a given period of time (incidence).

A more engaging way of doing this is to indicate how often a typical family physician is likely to encounter this problem during a week, month, year, or career. Emphasize the key CME objectives of the desk letter, review and summarize them in a separate table entitled #x201c;CME Objectives.#x201d; The methods section should briefly indicate how the literature search was conducted and what major sources of evidence were used. Ideally, indicate what predetermined criteria were used to include or exclude studies (e.g., studies had to be independently rated as being high quality by an established evaluation process, such as the thesis outline, Cochrane Collaboration). Level Hotel Front! Be comprehensive in resume header trying to identify all major relevant research. Entry Front Desk Cover Letter! Critically evaluate the quality of research reviewed. Avoid selective referencing of only information that supports your conclusions.

If there is controversy on a topic, address the resume, full scope of the controversy. The discussion can then follow the typical format of level hotel front cover, a clinical review article. Resume Mistakes! It should touch on one or more of the following subtopics: etiology, pathophysiology, clinical presentation (signs and level hotel cover symptoms), diagnostic evaluation (history, physical examination, laboratory evaluation, and diagnostic imaging), differential diagnosis, treatment (goals, medical/surgical therapy, laboratory testing, patient education, and follow-up), prognosis, prevention, and future directions. The review will be comprehensive and balanced if it acknowledges controversies, unresolved questions, recent developments, other viewpoints, and any apparent conflicts of interest or instances of bias that might affect the strength of the evidence presented. Emphasize an evidence-supported approach or, where little evidence exists, a consensus viewpoint. In the absence of a consensus viewpoint, you may describe generally accepted practices or discuss one or more reasoned approaches, but acknowledge that solid support for resume 2011 these recommendations is lacking. In some cases, cost-effectiveness analyses may be important in deciding how to implement health care services, especially preventive services.10 When relevant, mention high-quality cost-effectiveness analyses to help clarify the costs and health benefits associated with alternative interventions to achieve a given health outcome. Highlight key points about front desk cover diagnosis and resume mistakes treatment in the discussion and include a summary table of the letter, key take-home points.

These points are not necessarily the same as the key recommendations, whose level of evidence is rated, although some of them will be. Use tables, figures, and illustrations to highlight key points, and resume present a step-wise, algorithmic approach to diagnosis or treatment when possible. Rate the evidence for key statements, especially treatment recommendations. We expect that most articles will have at most two to entry level hotel front desk cover letter four key statements; some will have none. Rate only those statements that have corresponding references and base the rating on the quality and level of evidence presented in the supporting citations. Essay! Use primary sources (original research, RCTs, meta-analyses, and systematic reviews) as the basis for determining the level of evidence. In other words, the supporting citation should be a primary research source of the information, not a secondary source (such as a nonsystematic review article or a textbook) that simply cites the original source. Entry Level Cover! Systematic reviews that analyze multiple RCTs are good sources for determining ratings of evidence. The references should include the most current and important sources of resume 2011, support for level hotel key statements (i.e., studies referred to, new information, controversial material, specific quantitative data, and information that would not usually be found in most general reference textbooks).

Generally, these references will be key evidence-based recommendations, meta-analyses, or landmark articles. Although some journals publish exhaustive lists of sample, reference citations, AFP prefers to entry hotel front desk cover letter include a succinct list of key references. Writing College Essay! (We will make more extensive reference lists available on our Web site or provide links to your personal reference list.) You may use the entry level hotel, following checklist to ensure the completeness of your evidence-based review article; use the source list of reviews to what are the steps an expository essay identify important sources of level front cover, evidence-based medicine materials. Checklist for an Evidence-Based Clinical Review Article. The topic is common in proposal family practice, especially topics in which there is new, important information about diagnosis or treatment. The introduction defines the topic and the purpose of the review, and describes its relevance to family practice.

A table of CME objectives for the review is entry level hotel front included. The review states how you did your literature search and indicates what sources you checked to ensure a comprehensive assessment of relevant studies (e.g., MEDLINE, the Cochrane Collaboration Database, the Center for Research Support, TRIP Database). Several sources of evidence-based reviews on steps, the topic are evaluated (Table 1) . Where possible, POEM (dealing with changes in entry hotel desk letter morbidity, mortality, or quality of life) rather than DOE (dealing with mechanistic explanations or surrogate end points, such as changes in laboratory tests) is used to support key clinical recommendations (Table 2) . Studies of patients likely to resume mistakes be representative of those in primary care practices, rather than subspecialty referral centers, are emphasized. Studies that are not only statistically significant but also clinically significant are emphasized; e.g., interventions with meaningful changes in absolute risk reduction and low numbers needed to treat. Hotel Front Desk Letter! (Seehttp://www.cebm.net/index.aspx?o=1116.)11. The level of evidence for key clinical recommendations is labeled using the writing essay, following rating scale: level A (RCT/meta-analysis), level B (other evidence), and level C (consensus/expert opinion). Acknowledge controversies, recent developments, other viewpoints, and front any apparent conflicts of interest or instances of writing college entrance essay, bias that might affect the front cover letter, strength of the evidence presented. Highlight key points about diagnosis and treatment in the discussion and resume header include a summary table of key take-home points. Use tables, figures, and illustrations to entry level front desk cover highlight key points and writing college entrance present a step-wise, algorithmic approach to diagnosis or treatment when possible. Emphasize evidence-based guidelines and primary research studies, rather than other review articles, unless they are systematic reviews. The essential elements of this checklist are summarized in level front Table 3 . Essential Steps in Writing an sample master proposal, Evidence-Based Clinical Review Article. Choose a common, important topic in level front desk cover family practice.

Provide a table with a list of continuing medical education (CME) objectives for the review. State how the literature search and reference selection were done. Use several sources of evidence-based reviews on the topic. Rate the level of evidence for key recommendations in the text. Provide a table of key summary points (not necessarily the same as key recommendations that are rated). Essential Steps in Writing an Evidence-Based Clinical Review Article. Choose a common, important topic in family practice. Provide a table with a list of continuing medical education (CME) objectives for the review. State how the quran, literature search and reference selection were done.

Use several sources of evidence-based reviews on entry level hotel front desk letter, the topic. Rate the level of resume 2011, evidence for key recommendations in the text. Provide a table of level hotel desk letter, key summary points (not necessarily the same as key recommendations that are rated). Read the full article. Get immediate access, anytime, anywhere. Choose a single article, issue, or full-access subscription. Earn up to 6 CME credits per issue. Already a member or subscriber? Log in.

Get Full Access. Includes: Immediate, unlimited access to all AFP content More than 130 CME credits per year Access to the AFP app Print delivery option. Access This Issue. Includes: Immediate access to this issue CME credits in this issue. Access This Article. JAY SIWEK, M.D., is professor and chair of the Department of Family Medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C. He is also editor of American Family Physician.

A graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine, Dr. Siwek completed his family practice residency at Middlesex Hospital in Middletown, Conn. . MARGARET L. GOURLAY, M.D., is writing entrance essay currently the hotel front cover, American Family Physician Medical Editing Fellow at Georgetown University Medical Center. Master Thesis! A graduate of Rush Medical College, Chicago, she completed a residency in family medicine at the University of California, San Diego, Medical Center. DAVID C. Entry Desk Cover! SLAWSON, M.D., is the quran essay papers, B. Hotel Front Cover Letter! Lewis Barnett, Jr. professor of family medicine at the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Va. He is director and resume header founder of the Center for Information Mastery and hotel desk cover serves as section editor for The Journal of Family Practice POEMs.

Dr. Slawson is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., and he completed postdoctoral training in family medicine at the University of Virginia. ALLEN F. SHAUGHNESSY, PHARM.D., is director of research and associate director of the Harrisburg Family Practice Residency, Harrisburg, Pa. He completed his doctorate and fellowship training at the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Address correspondence to Jay Siwek, M.D., Department of Family Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, 215 Kober-Cogan Hall, 3750 Reservoir Rd. NW, Washington DC 20007 (e-mail:afp@family.georgetown.edu). Reprints are not available from the authors . The authors thank Ted Ganiats, M.D. for a helpful review and conceptual contributions to the manuscript . The authors indicate that they do not have any conflicts of interest. Sources of funding: none reported . 1. Siwek J. Reading and sample master thesis proposal evaluating clinical review articles. Am Fam Physician . 1997;55:2064,2069#x2013;70,2072. Front Cover! . 2. Resume Header! Shaughnessy AF, Slawson DC. Hotel Letter! Getting the most from review articles: a guide for readers and writers. Am Fam Physician . 1997;55:2155#x2013;60.

3. Pitt B, Zannad F, Remme WJ, Cody R, Castaigne A, Perez A, et al. for the Randomized Aldactone Evaluation Study Investigators. Master! The effect of spironolactone on entry level, morbidity and mortality in patients with severe heart failure. N Engl J Med . 1999;341:709#x2013;17. 4. Flynn CA, D'Amico F, Smith G. Should we patch corneal abrasions? A meta-analysis. J Fam Pract . 1998;47:264#x2013;70. 5. Resume Header! Slawson DC, Shaughnessy AF, Bennett JH. Becoming a medical information master: feeling good about not knowing everything.

J Fam Pract . 1994;38:505#x2013;13. 6. Shaughnessy AF, Slawson DC, Bennett JH. Becoming an information master: a guidebook to the medical information jungle. J Fam Pract . 1994;39:489#x2013;99. 7. Slawson DC, Shaughnessy AF. Becoming an information master: using POEMs to change practice with confidence.

Patient-oriented evidence that matters. J Fam Pract . 2000;49:63#x2013;7. 8. Harris RP, Helfand M, Woolf SH, Lohr KN, Mulrow CD, Teutsch SM, et al. Methods Work Group, Third U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Current methods of the U.S.

Preventive Services Task Force. A review of the process. Entry Level Front Desk Cover! Am J Prev Med . 2001;20(3 suppl):21#x2013;35. 9. CATbank topics: levels of evidence and grades of recommendations. Retrieved November 2001, from: http://www.cebm.net/. 10. Saha S, Hoerger TJ, Pignone MP, Teutsch SM, Helfand M, Mandelblatt JS. for the Cost Work Group of the Third U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Thesis Outline! The art and entry level hotel front desk cover letter science of incorporating cost effectiveness into resume header, evidence-based recommendations for clinical preventive services.

Am J Prev Med . 2001;20(3 suppl):36#x2013;43. 11. Evidence-based medicine glossary. Entry Level Hotel Desk Cover Letter! Retrieved November 2001, from: http://www.cebm.net/index.aspx?o=1116. Copyright © 2002 by the American Academy of Family Physicians. This content is owned by the AAFP.

A person viewing it online may make one printout of the resume, material and may use that printout only for his or her personal, non-commercial reference. Entry Level Hotel Cover! This material may not otherwise be downloaded, copied, printed, stored, transmitted or reproduced in any medium, whether now known or later invented, except as authorized in writing by the AAFP. Contact afpserv@aafp.org for copyright questions and/or permission requests. This page will be removed from your Favorites Links. Are you sure? Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions. MOST RECENT ISSUE.

Access the latest issue of master, American Family Physician. Don't miss a single issue. Sign up for the free AFP email table of contents.

Buy Essay Online -
Hotel Front Desk Cover Letter

The Internet Censorship Controversy. In order to fully understand the current situation we must first examine the past. Censorship has been an issue before with a tragic outcome. It seems like when new technology arrives the government tries to rush in and regulate it. Desk Letter? This was the case with the US. Postal Service literature in public schools and libraries. Recently the government tried to regulate the telephone companies, and now laws have been written about the resume 2011, Internet. The first reported government censorship was back in 1864 when a postmaster general discovered a large amount of nude pictures were being sent to the Civil War troops. Entry Level Hotel Front Cover? Laws were quickly passed to ban sending [any] obscene book[s], pamphlet[s], picture[s], print[s], or other publication[s] of sample master thesis vulgar and indecent character through the US. mail. Entry Hotel Desk Letter? [8]

This was just the beginning. An influential figure, Anthony Comstock, who lived at proposal outline, the same time, took measures to have literature in America censored. Entry Front Desk Letter? Many classics with passages that may have been racy or deemed offensive to some were quickly banned from essay publishing, some were even recalled and destroyed. The books where not judged as a whole works, but on a simple phrase or passage. Hotel Desk Cover? This went on for 60 years, until it was challenged one day by a small publishing company who decided to publish a book that was previously deemed obscene. The case was taken to court and the book was ruled not to be obscene because of the couple passages that had previously qualified it as being such. The ruling was that the thesis, book with its few obscene passages did not make the entire book obscene. Hotel Front Letter? As a result of resume header this ruling, the guidelines of what is considered obscene have been modified. [8] Other issues about censorship have been raised in the past decade concerning books read by high school seniors. The issue of censorship was brought into entry hotel front English classes in high schools.

It was debated whether Huckleberry Finn was an appropriate piece of resume header literature to be read and level hotel front desk cover, discussed in the classrooms. Entrance Essay? Some parents were outraged that a book that used one racial word and one passage that had an adult male and a younger male together nude on the river, was going to be read in the classroom. Entry Level Hotel Cover Letter? They judged the whole book by one word and a single passage. Luckily for the students, they were given a chance to read the classic and other books that raise the same issues. Proposal Outline? [8 10] The Development and Growth of the Internet. The Internet has had massive growing within the last few years. Four years ago, many computer literate individuals were not exposed to the Internet nor aware of the existence of the term. Today, the Internet is mentioned almost daily within many newspapers. More than ten million Americans have a computer at home and most of these owners have access to the Net. Entry Hotel Front Desk Cover? It has become so effortless to quran papers, sit down at a computer and just click from one page to another for level hotel front desk, hours.

This leisure activity, more commonly referred to as Internet surfing, can be amusing no matter what the age of the writing entrance essay, individual. There are many children that have access to a computer either at home or in their schools and level front desk, they know how to use it to surf the resume mistakes, net. However, college students have more exposure than most age groups for several reasons. First and foremost, most universities issue an e-mail address to every student that is registered for classes. Entry Hotel Front Desk? Furthermore, numerous universities include the fee for the Internet service within their tuition rates and thus full time students have guaranteed access.

In addition, many professors urge students to use the of writing an expository, Net (i.e. to level hotel desk cover letter, get information for reports) to keep students updated with the technology that is available to them. Resume Header? Nevertheless, the use of the Internet is expanding rapidly. It is indisputable that there will be more growth within the future. With all this traffic on the Internet, there must be an adequate variety of material available for all of these surfers. [15] Background To the Censorship Debate. Prosecutors in Tennessee won convictions, now on appeal, for material they obtained from a computer bulletin board in Milpitas, Calif., based on Memphis standards of level hotel front cover letter what is obscene. Pornography is a major market that is rocketing itself into today's society, however, it is not the thesis proposal, only controversial topic that has found a place cyberspace. Both public and private interest groups have shown great concern for the content of material available via the Internet. Entry Cover? They are driven by deeply rooted religious and ethical beliefs. They feel that the Internet is a medium that is being abused to thesis outline, allow extremists, unethical, and immoral individuals to desk cover, corrupt society. [7]

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the 2011, Government for a redress of grievances. [2] As can be seen from above, The First Amendment includes the cover letter, Freedom of Speech. The censorship and pornography along with other controversial topics are all intertwined within the First Amendment. Writing Entrance? The Founding Fathers acted with premeditation and forethought when in adopting the Bill of Rights they placed the freedom of information at the top of the first ten amendments to front desk, the Constitution. However, every generation since 1790--in fact, virtually every decade--has redefined and reinterpreted the First Amendment. Yet freedom of speech is writing college entrance, not absolute; laws exist regarding libel, obscenity, national security, access to government information, and regulation of electronic mass communications. [1]

Today the hotel desk cover letter, United States faces the significant challenge of restoring the traditions of free speech and diversity of information. Free speech involves the use of the Internet to express the mass quantities of ideas across the nation and across the sample master, globe. To many people, new information and desk, communications technologies are the link between the problems of yesterday and the possibilities of writing college essay tomorrow. Front Letter? The gulf between the computer fluent and nonfluent will become more serious as more and more information is available only through computerized databases and information services. [1] FIGHTING WORDS: In the 1942 case of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, the Supreme Court held that so-called fighting words. which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace are not protected under the First Amendment and can be punished. The Court based its decision on the concept that such utterances are of slight social value as a step to truth. LIBEL: In the essay papers, 1964 case of New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, the Supreme Court held, in a ground breaking decision, that defamatory falsehoods published about level hotel desk cover letter public officials are not protected by the First Amendment and can be punished if the offended official can prove that his/her accuser published the falsehoods with actual malice -- that is, with knowledge that the statement was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not. While the Court's decision addressed a particular type of common law libel, other kinds of libelous statements are also punishable. COMMERCIAL SPEECH: In the writing college entrance essay, 1976 case of Virginia Pharmacy Board v. Virginia Citizens Consumer Council , the Supreme Court struck down a state ban on level desk prescription drug advertising on First Amendment grounds. However, commercial speech -- which includes advertising, financial and credit reports, and essay, the like -- still has far less First Amendment protection than other speech.

Generally, it can be banned if it is, on the whole, misleading or takes undue advantage of its audience. OBSCENITY: Obscene material has historically been excluded from First Amendment protection which has led to the official banning of such classics as James Joyce's Ulysses and D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, as well as the criminal prosecution of entry hotel front countless publishers, book distributors, storekeepers, film distributors and master thesis proposal, artists. Level Cover Letter? [7] Cases In Which the First Amendment Did Not Protect. There are in addition to case law, several laws that contradict the freedom of speech. Libel, slander, defamation of character, hate speech, and sexual harassment are common examples. Pornography laws and the freedom of expression also fall in the category of speech. This is not to say that any of these laws are necessary or to argue the moral value of these laws but to establish that laws already exist against resume header the first amendment. So we agree that, although it is plainly stated in the Constitution, there are several laws restricting speech in the U.S. [2] Now, the question remains about level hotel front desk cover how the Internet affects the protection of speech. Resume 2011? The Internet is a medium of communication like television, periodicals, and radio.

The Internet has the added complication of entry hotel front letter serving people from all over proposal outline the world on one medium. So whose laws apply? Pornography is illegal in the Middle East, so can an American posting images on the Internet that someone in hotel front cover letter Saudi Arabia downloads be held liable? If a person in papers Japan posts a message that someone in entry level front cover the US finds offensive or demeaning, can the American sue according to US law, or does the case fall under Japanese jurisdiction? Or, if this type of quran essay offense is not illegal according to Japanese law, is level hotel front letter, there any basis at what steps essay, all for front desk letter, judicial intervention?

So, if there was to be a universal Freedom of Speech law, it would have to encompass all participating countries' interpretations of Freedom of Speech, as well as define what is and what is not allowed under such a law. Is such a compromise possible? [2 10] These and other questions are still to be answered by society as the Internet develops throughout the globe. More issues are evolving as different events occur because of the wide spread and inevitable use and writing college essay, abuse of the Internet. [15] Unfortunately, the Supreme Court's long-standing unwillingness to strike down all obscenity laws as unconstitutional infringements on hotel front freedom of expression has allowed censorship to flourish at various times in our history because of public officials' tendency to apply the Court's narrow limits in resume over board ways. Entry Front Desk? This remains a problem with all of the sample master thesis, limited exceptions to the First Amendment. [7] The Supreme Court decided that there was a class of material called obscenity which is not covered by the First Amendment.

It was odd that there was a category which was not clearly defined. This means that an entry desk cover, image or document may be illegal due to obscenity in are the steps an expository essay one community and may be perfectly legal and entry hotel letter, protected by the First Amendment in another community. This would seem to indicate that what the Supreme Court calls obscenity is resume, nothing more than the thinly veiled prejudice of the governing bodies in those communities. [5] With the passing of this act, it would be obvious that news groups such as alt.binaries.erotica would immediately be removed. However, to this date these sites and others still exist. There are still many brave soles that post their material, even though the Communication Decency Act is being fully enforced.

The controversy still continues today. For more information on the Communication Decency Act click here. The Carnegie Mellon University Situation. Rimm's study has been cited as being exhaustive, when now it is looked at as a fraudulent exaggeration of the current state. The study was said to examine over 900,000 images, 83.5 percent of which were pornographic. An article written about the Rimm report and subsequent hysteria said that the level desk, article is fraudulent and quran essay papers, based on the description of level front letter slightly more than 4,000 images. [6] The main argument against the action taken by CMU to restrict access to the news groups that had sexually explicit content was that the discussion of sexual matters of any sort is Constitutionally protected speech under the First Amendment to the Constitution. This argument has no effect on the alt.binaries news groups that were among the groups to be removed from access. Resume Header? [6] Carnegie Mellon reacted to Rimm's study in accordance to Pennsylvania state censorship laws which prohibit the distribution of cover letter sexually explicit materials to outline, minors.

The law states that No person shall knowingly disseminate.. explicit sexual materials to a minor. When the news of the University's decision reached the front desk, student body, a rally was organized to address the students' concerns and sample master thesis proposal, ideas on entry hotel front desk the subject. The students claimed that it was not that they wanted to what steps of writing an expository essay, be able to have access to pornography but that it was their right to make their own decisions guaranteed by the First Amendment. Vic Walczk, the Pittsburgh ACLU executive director who was a speaker at that rally, stated that For well-established reasons of free speech, this type of censorship is not only wrong, but very dangerous. The Internet is analogous to a library and libraries are protected from obscenity prosecutions under Pennsylvania law. The Pennsylvania state censorship laws exempt any library of any school, college, or university from this law. However, the entry level hotel cover, statement that the Internet and particularly Usenet news groups are analogous to a library appears to be weak. This statement is only supported by the later statement which says, by providing wide access to college, the Internet, the University is, in effect, functioning as an entry level front cover letter, electronic librarian. [615] For more material on thesis outline this topic refer to the following sites:

One side argues that it is difficult to supervise their children at all times. Due to this fact, there must be some other way to censor the material that is level front cover letter, available on the Net. The Internet should not be a place where children can have easy access to sexually explicate material. After all, movies have ratings and now a television chip is being developed to censor what can be viewed on television by children. Therefore, the quran, Internet should also have a way for censoring the pornography. [15] Others argue that parents are responsible for the activity of their children and therefore should also be held responsible when their children are misusing a computer. Desk? This would eliminate any need for government involvement in resume mistakes the issue. The Internet should be a place where any material can be posted with easy access. It should be able to be used by anyone with a connection to the Net. Some support the argument with the fact that most pornography sites have a cover page that warns all individuals who accidentally stumble upon the location. Children stumble upon these sites but many cannot download them.

They must be knowledgable in order to download the files and use a viewer for the pornography. [15] Alternatives to Governmental Censorship. Several individuals and entry hotel front cover letter, organizations have suggested methods whereby information providers rate themselves, or are rated by other organizations, just as U.S. films are rated now. The best known plan is writing essay, PICS, announced in October 1995 by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3). In this proposal, any organization could assign ratings and entry front desk letter, parents could use them to filter incoming Web pages. Internet Filtering Systems, Inc. Resume Header? (IFSI) creates a product claiming to promote the PICS system. Filtering based on entry level hotel front desk origin. Certain news groups such as the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica set are dedicated to sample proposal, sexual material. By blocking these well-known sites you can keep your children from seeing the vast majority of sexual discussion. Surf Watch is an example of an existing product that contains a set of sites where access is denied; you can add your own list of sites to it.

Filtering based on keywords and key phrases. Another approach is to make a list of obscene words and phrases or ones that herald the coming of content you find objectionable. Then you force the system to stop downloading material when these are found. The technology can be applied to both public postings and private email. Net Nanny is an existing product that uses this approach. Subscription to an approved service. You can buy online access from an organization that monitors all content for you.

Prodigy was originally set up to operate this way but it loosened its policy after complaints (and many people also claimed that it never succeeded in blocking objectionable messages). Religious or commercial organizations can offer lists of approved sites, and you can limit your access to those. Prosecution of child pornographers. Laws already exist against child pornography and entry front cover, have been used on electronic networks. No new laws are needed that single out electronic media regarding this particular issue. [13] Guidance and entrance, discussion. This is ultimately the least coercive and most positive approach.

Just as you caution children in how to level cover letter, act when they go out in public, you can talk to them about college what's online and help them protect themselves. Entry Hotel Front Cover? It is also felt that morals and ethics should be taught in the home because children are exposed to all sorts of material. [13 15] As with the Internet, much debate and many problems have to resolved concerning the topic of adult bulletin boards. Consider the tale of the Robert and Carleen Thomas. The couple were system operators (sysops) of their private members-only Bulletin Board System (BBS) in California. The BBS provided for its members sexually explicit pictures and chat groups. One day a web-surfer from Memphis Tennessee happened to cross the Thomases's BBS and found the material offensive. The Tennessee man reported to the U.S. Postal service his findings.

After an investigation the Thomases were indicted, tried in master a Memphis federal court and convicted on the charge of distributing obscene materials in hotel front cover interstate commerce. As you can see there are difficulties in the way the community standards are interpreted. Although in their home state of California the materials that they offered to their users were not considered obscene, they were in thesis proposal Tennessee. It has always been that the individual's right to entry hotel cover, own obscenity in sample thesis proposal their own home is protected as long as they: 1) do not sell it, 2) display it publicly, 3) or show it to children. [8] The Thomases have appealed the case and have offered in their defense that if the same Memphis man had come to California and purchased the same type of sexual explicit material and transported it back to Tennessee that he would not have broken any laws. They feel that on front desk the same grounds the Memphis man traveled virtually through the master, Internet to their BBS. Unfortunately, in the past the Courts have thrown out arguments involving such a defense. [8]

A good example that relates to anonymity on the Internet is the usage of the front desk cover, phone and caller identification (ID). Before caller ID, phone calls were always anonymous. There was no way to know who was calling you until the caller mentioned their name. Resume Header? Caller ID identifies each caller with the phone number they are calling from which limits the hotel front, amount of anonymity. The Internet is a lot like a caller ID because each person on the Internet has a user name which is displayed. Now there are services that allow for users to become anonymous which are like a phone without the caller ID. [3] There are some advantages to anonymity. For example, users can post messages without being identified. Therefore, they do not have to worry that their statement can somehow affect their life.

Certain people are in very sensitive situations that prohibit them from revealing their true identity. A long list of situations requiring anonymity are at this site on the Internet: http://www.oberlin.edu/ A disadvantage to anonymity is that users will take advantage of the freedom. Resume Header? Everyday, Internet users are bombarded by messages from all over the world. Entry Level Hotel Front? Most of the messages are harassing and obtrusive. Some users will post these message under the anonymous user name. An example of this happening in the real world is slanderous graffiti.

However, messages on the Internet are broadcast to everyone in the world while graffiti is localized. It is the people who are taking advantage of quran essay this freedom of speech and causing the Internet to become a virtual world filled with hate. If these people continue, they may cause certain organizations and governments to prohibit certain forms of speech. Entry Level Hotel Cover Letter? In essence, the abusive senders of messages will cause the Internet to become regulated, something that everyone fears. [3] While we as U.S. citizens may enjoy protection from the actions of other governments, it is difficult to resume header, know what would happen to citizens of other governments committing the same actions. There are ways to avoid the question. With the entry level hotel front letter, availability of both anonymous remailers and PGP software, computer users in foreign countries with more restrictive laws regarding free speech could be able to express themselves more freely, at least in the online world. This possibility could lead to resume header, greater freedom for those in less open societies. Entry Level Front Letter? [4] The idea that the Internet could be a liberating force is an writing entrance essay, exciting one. While the U.S. government has attempted to curtail and prevent the exportation of cryptographic technology such as Pretty Good Privacy by Phil Zimmerman, given the dynamics of the entry level front cover, Internet, and the rapidity with which data may be transferred online, it is almost certain the programs like PGP are in wide distribution globally.

Rather than attempting to thesis outline, prevent foreigners from acquiring programs that encrypt data (disregarding for the sake of argument the very real and valid assertion that hostile governments could gain our encryption technology and use it for their own ends), perhaps the U.S. government should encourage the entry level hotel cover, distribution of such programs. If such programs were available, the encouragement to democracy and dissidents would be immense. Dissidents living in oppressively governed countries could discuss issues of relevance to them openly on a news group. 2011? Simply by using existing cryptography software (i.e. PGP), such people would be safe from the prying eyes of level hotel front desk cover letter their government. Dissidents using such encryption would be secure from the governmental agencies that would hope to resume header, scan all electronic message traffic passing through gateways.

Anonymous remailers could also assist those who would hope to post dangerous messages in level hotel front news groups. In fact, this use can be seen in many USENET news group postings. [4] A New York state judge ruled that Prodigy, which routinely screens postings for obscene or potentially libelous content, does in fact exert a form of editorial control over writing entrance content on its system and could be sued as a publisher. Prodigy is appealing the state court's decision. [2 4]. After taking a close look at the case mentioned above, it is obvious that it is unreasonable to expect a service to physically read every message for entry level hotel desk, content. This is exactly what would be required.

It would be virtually impossible to electronically scan every message for libelous content. Also, as can be seen from a recent Virginia Tech case, the point of origin of the message may effect a person's right to mistakes, post that message. At Virginia Tech, a student sent an offensive e-mail to a gay online service. The university took action against this student because he used a vt.edu suffix for his return address. This was considered by the university to be the same as using university letterhead.

In a recent local PBS special, the director of entry desk communication services for Virginia Tech stated that for the most part, Virginia Tech considers network access to students to be a pay service, but that when users post messages with a return address of vt.edu, they are acting in some respects as a representative of Virginia Tech. The director went on to state, the university has the right to take action against those who make statements while acting as an electronic spokesman for the college. This would imply in some sense, that Virginia Tech is saying that it will attempt to control the content of messages which originate from its service. Again, the difficulty which Prodigy faced comes into play. Essay? [4] [1] Freedom of Speech by Amy Lee. [2] Freedom to CyberTalk by Alex Lerner. [3] Freedom of entry level desk cover letter Speech on the Internet by resume mistakes, Chris Ekman. [4] Freedom of level hotel Speech and the Internet by David Mackie. [5] Thoughts on Net.Censorship by Eli Burke.

[6] Censorship and the Internet by Herb Miller. [7] Censorship of the Internet by Jeff Englebrecht. [8] Censorship and the Internet by James Ogura. [9] Censorship: Who is right? by Leslie Clatterbuck.

Expert Essay Writers -
B>Front Desk Cover Letter Templates | Free & Premium…

100 Exploratory Essay Topics With Research and level front cover, Sample Papers. Papers? VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. These essays don't argue for entry level desk letter a particular position. Instead, they look at an issue from several points of view. An excellent essay keeps the reader guessing. Thesis Proposal? You present the best arguments and evidence from all sides and level hotel front, then let the reader make up their mind. 1. How to Pick a Great Topic.

2. Quran Essay Papers? 5 Types of Exploratory Questions. 3. Sample Essays. 4. Exploratory Topics and Research Articles on: Energy and the Environment. These essays are great for hot-button topics. The best paper topics will be something that: Have at least two sides that people argue. Entry Level Hotel Cover? Are something that many people are interested in talking about.

Is an issue that is entrance essay, not agreed on. Level Hotel Cover? Is something that you can research. Includes information which is of writing an expository, not just opinion. To get you started, I have included many different exploratory essay topics below. For many of the level front desk cover letter topics, I've included one or more links to essays which will get you thinking about the topic. 1. Resume Mistakes 2011? Fact: What is it? What is true? How can I know? 2. Definition: what does it mean? How should we categorize this? 3. Cause: What or who caused this?

Who is level hotel front cover, responsible? 4. Value: How important is it? How much attention should we pay to it? Is it overblown or undervalued? 5. Policy: What should we do? Who should do it? How can we do it? Example of Different Questions on resume mistakes 2011 One Topic. Creationism vs. Entry Front Letter? Evolution vs.

Intelligent Design: Creationism and thesis, Evolutionism continue to be a debate both within the church and within American society. I explore 5 different positions that Christians hold on this issue and include some excellent reference works on level hotel front desk cover letter this debate. Proposal Outline? Is Big Love Better Love? People who practice polygamy preach the virtues of hotel front cover letter, big families, but others say it isn't right for men to share wives. This excellent student essay explores both sides of the question using examples in the United States and thesis proposal, around the world. Level Hotel Front Desk? How to Become a Republican: I explore my own uneasy relationship to patriotism and the American flag in a humorous exploratory essay. Is Love the Most Important Thing? What is the most important thing to look for in a spouse? Is it love and physical attractiveness, compatibility, similar backgrounds, or a combination? What does race really mean?

Do you have to play the college entrance essay role that nature assigns you? Is race more defined by culture and our family environment, or by genetics? Would the United States be a better country if more people identified themselves as multi-racial? Why do most Americans feel they must identify with one particular race? Should people have their DNA tested for their racial background? What would be the consequences of humans knowing genetic information about themselves? Should average individuals seek to have their DNA sequenced? Who should have access to level hotel desk letter that information? Should cloning of humans be outlawed? Is it all right to genetically manipulate an embryo in resume header order to prevent them from having a genetic disease? What does your DNA reveal about you?

The Bachman / Baughman D.N.A. Entry Hotel Desk Letter? Project and how this test has been used to identify genes for resume header Obesity, Alcoholism and entry hotel letter, other disorders. Human DNA Sequencing, Website of National Human Genome Research Institute. Do recycling and using green products make a difference? Are there some things individuals can do to improve the environment which make more of a difference than others? Is the greenhouse effect real? How important is sample thesis proposal, it to make policy changes that affect greenhouse gases?

Is the problem with changing emissions political or technological? Are there existing technologies which would let us reduce greenhouse gas now? Is reducing emissions in level desk the United States going to make a significant difference? How can the essay world influence China and India and other heavily polluting countries to reduce emissions? Do greenhouse gases really harm people? Can renewable energy really provide enough power?

Should we rely on nuclear energy more? Should there be more government funding for alternative energy research and development? What is Materials Science? How important is entry level hotel, Materials Science to solving world energy and technology problems? Is an thesis proposal electric car a realistic possibility in the near future? Will nanotechnology really help us clean up the environment? How can we make sure nanotechnology is safe? Can we really repair the rainforest? Is eating and growing food locally really better for hotel front desk the environment?

Will advanced technologies like driverless cars or super fast vacuum trains be the thesis proposal answer to the environmental crisis? Some Convenient Truths by Gregg Easterbrook, in Atlantic Monthly, September 2006. Building a Better World with Chemicals [panel discussion about possible future developments in nanotechnology and chemistry] in entry level hotel desk Discover Magazine, September 2012. Are we doing too many high-tech tests in thesis our health care system? Do these tests really make for better health care? How do we balance the need for good health care with the continually increasing cost of health care drug and level front cover letter, testing technologies? What is the relationship between malpractice suits and doctors insurance and the use of high-tech tests on patients? Should we devote more international effort to solving the problem of tapeworms and other health issues found mostly in poorer nations? How can our health resource dollars be distributed more evenly? What responsibility do First World Nations have to sample master thesis give Third World peoples better heath care?

Should a gastric bypass operation be used as a standard treatment for Type 2 diabetes? Are we relying on expensive health technologies like surgery and drugs to cure things that should be taken care of by better lifestyle choices like good diets and exercise? Are using nanobots a good idea? Could nanobots be used as weapons or by terrorists? What are nanobots and how can they help solve health problems? Should humans have microchips and entry level hotel front desk, nanobots implanted in them? How should we value our bodies with respect to inner technologies? Could nanobots be harmful to the human body? How realistic is nanobot technology? How close are we to master proposal a practical human application? Is technology a solution or a danger to entry level hotel front desk our health and society?

How important are the new superbugs that are resistant to all antibiotics? What will happen if we don't find something to resume 2011 fight them? Our Bodies, Our Technologies: Discusses the way in which nanotechnology is poised to alter our relationship between our bodies and technology. The Bypass Cure: Explains research which found that giving people bypass surgery also cured them of Type 2 Diabetes. Is surgery a good option for entry letter treating this condition? The Hidden Epidemic: Tapeworms in thesis proposal outline the Brain: tells the shocking story of what happens when tapeworms, which ordinarily live in entry hotel front cover the stomach, end up moving to a person's brain. This article suggests that Western Nations should spend more resources investigating ailments which affect developing nations. What Are The An Expository? How does egg and sperm donation affect family relationships? Should egg and sperm donors have a role in the life of entry hotel, a child? What are the ethical considerations in sperm donation? Should there be more regulation on egg and steps of writing essay, sperm donation?

Are reproductive technologies necessary or are the fostering a “shopping” mentality among parents who want to choose their child’s genetic make-up? Is donating to a sperm or egg bank a good idea? How do policies of sperm banks violate the privacy of donors? How much information should sperm banks give about donors? Is it right for entry desk letter parents to choose the characteristics of their child? Should mothers allow their fetus to be tested for genetic disorders if they would not abort the essay child? What are the options in reproductive technologies for infertile couples? Is IVF a good choice for infertile parents? Should medical insurance cover infertility treatments?

How far should scientists go in altering the genetics of humans? Should parents be able to have their children cured of hotel front desk letter, diseases by genetic altering before they are born? Reproductive Technology Research Articles. Reverse Eugenics : Choosing an Embryo Who HAS a Disability: Should this be an option for parents who are deaf or have other disabilities? Is Twitter or other social media helpful to an expository classroom learning? Should students be allowed to entry desk cover letter text and use social media in class? Is it a good idea for students to be allowed to follow a teacher on social media? How is technology in schools changing? How important is quran papers, it for letter school districts to invest heavily in technology?

Will technology mean the loss of teacher jobs? Do computers teach better than humans? How will instructors and instructions have to change in order to incorporate social media in the classroom? Will using digital technology make teaching easier or harder? Do students learn more when teachers incorporate technology in the class? Should all students be given and Ipad or computer for class? Should all textbooks be digital? Is there a difference between reading a digital textbook and a paper one? Which is better? How can schools limit bullying on social media? Can students be taught better if teachers don't use any technology?

Or limited technology? If so, what is best? What difference will it make in our lives if information is more easily accessible everywhere? Does the advent of E-readers mean the what are the steps end of libraries? Will electronic books really save students money? Will using tablets and E-readers have a negative effect on our eyesight?

Do people read as well on entry hotel front desk computers and tablets as they do on paper? Are today's students as good at papers, reading as people in entry front desk the past who read on paper and not digitally? Education Technology Research Articles. How Reading is thesis proposal, Being Reimagined by Matthew Kirschenbaum for entry desk The Chronicle of Higher Education, 12/7/2007. How eBooks Lost Their Shine by college entrance essay Paula Cocozza for hotel front cover The Guardian, April 2017. Can people have a meaningful online dating relationship? How is resume header, social media changing teenage relationships? Do cell phones hurt or help relationships? Are today's high school and college students able to entry level hotel front desk cover communicate face to resume header face as well as people in hotel desk letter the past? How does the what steps of writing ability to post about entry hotel front cover letter your relationship on social media change modern dating relationships for better or worse? Is digital dating a good idea?

What are the benefits or dangers? Is digital dating a meaningful experience? Who should try digital dating? How can you be safe while digital dating? Should there be background checks? Is our digital age what it making it more difficult for are the steps of writing an expository essay people to find someone to date? What causes someone to try digital dating? How common is online dating? How many online relationships end in marriage? Which online dating service is best? Can online relationships be as meaningful as face to face ones?

Can online learning be as good as meeting in a class? How is online education different than traditional classroom education? Should colleges and the government promote more online college classes to reduce the cost of higher education? What causes people to front choose an resume header online learning environment rather than a traditional classroom? Is cost the level hotel front desk cover letter major factor? Should employers judge online college classes differently than traditional college degrees? Communication Technology Research Articles. The Ugly Truth About Online Dating by Ryan Anderson in Psychology Today, Sept.

6, 2016. Should everyone get their DNA sequenced? Is gene screening ethical? Does this change how we see ourselves and resume header, others? What are the entry hotel front letter dangers of people doing their own genetic experimentation at resume header, home?

Should there be regulation on who can buy supplies and equipment which can be used for entry level hotel front cover molecular genetic experiments? Should the government prohibit personal labs for genetic engineering? Is it a problem that many graduate students learning molecular engineering techniques are not U.S. citizens? Harvard University geneticist George M. Church who worked on the Human Genome Project suggested that the possibility of cloning extinct species and even a Neanderthal man is something we will eventually be able to do. Steps Of Writing An Expository? What are the ethics of such a project? Can genetic mapping and looking at the DNA of extinct species help us? Who should decide what should be cloned and what should not? Does DNA research on extinct species take away from the efforts to preserve endangered species now?

Genetic Engineering Research Articles. The Dawn of entry level hotel cover letter, Biohackers: Do it Yourself Molecular Biologists by Delthia Ricks, in Discover, 10/05/2011. 100 Technology Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 42. 100 Current Events Research Paper Topics with Research Links. by Virginia Kearney 16. 100 Great Psychology Research Paper Topics.

by Virginia Kearney 2. by Virginia Kearney 8. 50 Critical Analysis Paper Topics. by Virginia Kearney 4. Easy Words to Use as Sentence Starters to Write Better Essays. by Virginia Kearney 127. 100 Cause and Effect Essay Topics. by Virginia Kearney 37. Michele McAlister 2 years ago. Perfect. I am completely starting ovr in essay life getting back to my roots that are my passion positively affect my life future. Writing is one of these passions. So far your articles have been wonderful!

Keep them coming! Much love my fellow writer. I hope to learn from you. Xoxo. Eiddwen 4 years ago from Wales. Very interesting and useful. Entry Front Desk Cover Letter? Thanks for resume header sharing.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and entry level front desk cover, respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of are the steps of writing an expository essay, their respective owners. Entry Hotel Cover? HubPages ® is college entrance essay, a registered Service Mark of level hotel desk cover letter, HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and proposal, advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Best Front Desk Clerk Cover Letter Examples | LiveCareer

Creating A Killer Online Portfolio Website Using WordPress. If you’ve ever looked for a job in a creative field, you’ve likely seen those job ads. You know the ones that ask for entry level front desk cover letter, your resume and your portfolio? As if a resume weren’t bad enough, right? Throw a portfolio into essay papers, the mix and it’s enough to send creative types running for level cover, the hills. Organization! Structure! The horror!

Despite a seeming reluctance to adopt a portfolio structure for your website, it’s the established method of presenting your best work to what are the essay, potential clients. There’s just no getting around it. Basically, if you want to entry hotel desk cover letter, get a gig (or at writing entrance essay, least dramatically improve your odds of getting a gig) you need to put some time and effort into how you present yourself online. Namely, you need to think about your portfolio. Oh, I don’t know. Maybe everybody?

Okay, enough with my sass. The truth of the matter is anyone who creates things for a living can make use of a portfolio. I’m talking web designers and developers, here. Writers and artists. Architects and hotel front desk cover engineers. Musicians and dancers. Resume Mistakes 2011! Anyone, anywhere who makes things for front desk cover, a living needs to have a digital space to represent their work. How else do you expect to master thesis, attract attention for what you do? How else can you keep your work organized, current, and ready for entry hotel front desk, display?

One of the most important things you can do before setting out to create a portfolio in WordPress is to figure out why you want one in the first place. That is, what do you want to accomplish with it? According to sample master proposal, Smashing Magazine, there are four common portfolio goals. Once you figure out which you’re trying to accomplish, the level desk cover better your chances are of creating something that actually achieves it. These common goals include: Trying to get a job Sales/lead generation Reputation/brand building Networking/building a community.

Rest assured, it’s totally okay (and normal) if you decide to try to accomplish more than one of these goals with your portfolio. What All Good Portfolio Websites Have in Common. Image by Dooder / shutterstock.com. Portfolio websites can be a godsend in terms of landing new jobs and attracting the attention of potential clients. Of course, you need to make sure it’s working hard for quran, you if you ever hope to level hotel desk cover letter, experience such benefits. A good way to resume 2011, ensure your portfolio is up to snuff is to model it after existing portfolios out there. Whether it’s built on WordPress or not, the entry hotel front cover letter very best portfolios all share some key characteristics: It showcases your work.

This should probably go without saying, but the writing entrance essay best portfolio websites out there actively show off your work in such a way that builds interest in you and your services. You’d be surprised by entry level cover how many portfolios actually fail to complete this step. Not because people forget to upload work examples, mind you. Rather, this happens because the entrance portfolio owner chooses a layout, navigation method, or other detail that distracts from the work to be viewed. Your work should do all the talking—the website is level front desk letter, just there as a frame for it. It’s focused. There’s no need to an expository, include every single piece of entry level hotel desk letter, work you’ve ever completed in your portfolio. Unless you’re just starting out, you can and should be selective in what you include in this space.

It’s supposed to quran essay, be the entry level hotel desk best representation of you and your work, so make sure every piece you include serves a purpose and carries its own weight. It’s targeted. This goes right along with being “focused,” I know but I’m referring more to targeting your intended audience here rather than just keeping your portfolio contents streamlined. Essay Papers! Knowing the goal you want to accomplish with your portfolio can be helpful here as well. For instance, if you’re looking to use your portfolio to level front desk cover, get a job designing medical websites, then your samples should obviously reflect this niche. Straightforward navigation. Another key component the best portfolios out there share is intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. Quran Essay Papers! Whatever you do, do not make potential clients work to find what they’re looking for on your site. Use standard navigation and menus here. Front Letter! Now is not the time to steps of writing an expository, get artsy. Front Cover! As tempting as it may be to use the portfolio itself as an example of your artistic flair, it’s much better to use it as a frame from within to showcase your best pieces.

Just like you would in an art gallery! Request a quote. The best portfolios include some kind of contact information on them. How else do you expect to land a new client? If somebody has to poke around your site for a long time to mistakes 2011, find an email address or contact form, you’re not doing yourself any favors, let’s be honest here. Create a dedicated contact page that displays all of your relevant details, including your social media links. A contact form where people can leave details about their project needs might also be relevant, depending on hotel front letter, your specific industry.

The details of your portfolio might vary a bit but these qualities are typically pretty standard. Now, let’s move on to discussing how you can actually build an awesome portfolio website using WordPress. One of the quran essay simplest ways to incorporate a portfolio into your WordPress site is to use a plugin, of course. This is a good option if you’re really committed to keeping your current theme. If you don’t want to change up your design at this moment but still need to add a professional portfolio that looks like it was always meant to be there, these plugins ought to entry level front desk, prove helpful as you get you started in proposal outline your research: The Awesome Filterable Portfolio plugin certainly lives up to its name. It works by level desk letter letting you create a portfolio or gallery that can be filtered based on criteria you set.

It uses image hover effects and animations to are the steps of writing, create an attractive interface. Set as many categories as you want and include as many items as you want. It’s simple, straightforward, and front desk definitely awesome. The aptly named Portfolio plugin is another option for putting your work on display. Once installed, you can create a dedicated page for your portfolio. You can include project details along with each item as well like a short and sample thesis long description, URL, screenshots, and a date of completion. You can also change image sizes and the number of images displayed in each row as well as enable or disable the display of additional fields. So some of these plugins aren’t getting brownie points for level hotel desk cover, name creativity here but that doesn’t mean they’re not feature-rich.

The WordPress Portfolio Plugin is highly useful, letting you automatically populate a portfolio page using thumbnails. Just insert the short code [wp-portfolio] wherever you’d like it to entrance essay, appear and level hotel front desk voila! This is proposal outline, a perfect solution for web designers, as it can create thumbnails of the websites you’ve worked on automatically. Full customization through HTML and entry level front desk CSS is available as is the ability to use a custom image rather than the writing college entrance essay thumbnail. WordPress Picture / Portfolio / Media Gallery. The Nimble Portfolio plugin is highly versatile and can be used to display your images, videos, and other media for gallery or portfolio purposes. It can easily be customized to display photography, logos, screenshots, videos, or anything else related to level hotel front cover letter, your work. Mistakes 2011! It includes jQuery sort filters for easy grouping and categorization. It also comes with the PrettyPhoto lightbox, is responsive, and establishes a custom post type for your portfolio items.

PDF preview is available. It also comes with three different styles of thumbnail for better integration with your existing theme. The Waving Portfolio plugin creates a simple interface that still manages to be quite aesthetically pleasing. Once installed, you can quickly set it up to display your best work over the long term in a portfolio grid. To do this, just navigate to the Portfolio menu in the dashboard and add some posts, each with a featured image. Hotel Desk Letter! Once you set up your portfolio page, these posts will be pulled into the grid and displayed in an attractive manner. Create a portfolio with just one click. Auto Grid Responsive Gallery is a premium plugin that works by scanning an quran papers, image folder in your WordPress installation and uses any subfolders contained within to define categories for your portfolio.

A responsive, grid style gallery is level front desk, then created automatically based on this information. The only setup requires putting the images you want to appear in the portfolio in the designated folder. Then, just use the what an expository essay shortcode [autoGrid] to display your portfolio in any post or page. This plugin will cost you $16 but its flexibility might be worth the price tag to you. The last plugin I’m featuring here is called Go – Responsive Portfolio for WP and it really lives up to its $22 price tag. It’s simply loaded with features. Level Hotel Letter! For starters, you can use custom post types to create new portfolio entries or use existing blog posts (or even product pages) to 2011, populate it. You can insert it on other pages and posts to display post teasers, product showcases, and more. And it works with WooCommerce, too.

Integrating Your Portfolio Community Profile. Sometimes the task of building a portfolio on your WordPress site is entry level front cover letter, daunting because you already have one on resume header, a portfolio community site. Level Hotel Front Cover! And if you’ve built up a good following there, it can feel like all of that hard work you put into resume mistakes, the community-building aspect will go to waste. Thankfully, there are a few plugins out there that let you integrate your portfolio site profile into your WordPress site with relative ease. Not all of these will allow you to create dedicated portfolio pages but they do at least give you the opportunity to make a connection to entry hotel desk letter, the community site profile.

If you already have a portfolio built on Behance, then you might just want to sample thesis, import it directly into your WordPress site instead of entry level front desk letter, dealing with two separate entities all the time. That’s where Behance Portfolio for essay, WordPress comes in handy. This plugin is entry front desk cover letter, easy to set up and only costs $15. Have a presence on deviantART already established? Then you might be able to are the an expository essay, make use of the deviantART Widget. It’ll set you back $9 but with it you can insert your latest gallery or favorites in a widget on your site. This won’t make for the most robust portfolio, of course, but it is entry desk cover letter, a good way to at least integrate your deviantART presence onto your WordPress site without having to manually bring the sample content over. The Awesome Flickr Gallery plugin makes it simple to add any portfolio you’ve established on Flickr onto front desk cover letter, your WordPress site.

You can use photos from your Flickr Photostream, Gallery, Group, or Photoset. You can even build a gallery based off of tags. Crop images, set image sizes, and use custom CSS if you want. Not too shabby for a free plugin, I’ve got to say. A quick way to get a portfolio set up is to just use a theme dedicated to quran essay, its creation. Portfolio themes come in a wide variety of styles. Some are free and some are premium. Entry Hotel Desk! I highly suggest you look through several options before making a decision, especially if you plan on shelling out cash. Writing College Entrance! A theme purchase is an front cover, investment.

Make it a good one! Folio Black by Authentic Themes is truly stunning. Resume Header! And the best part of level hotel front desk, it is how simple the presentation is. No fancy stuff here at thesis, all. Just straightforward design that serves to lift up the level hotel desk cover pieces to be featured in the portfolio. That’s it. Features include a gallery slider, various shortcodes, robust theme options, and the ability to set the whole thing to full-width. Our very own Divi theme is designed to are the steps of writing essay, serve a variety of level, functions, one of which is to mistakes 2011, act as a portfolio. Using the Divi Builder, you can create any kind of site you want from level hotel a simple blog to a robust portfolio. Here’s an outline, example of a portfolio layout. The idea here is to make it so you don’t even have to look at code to make a beautiful website.

Beyond the portfolio layout, Divi comes with 18 layouts total that you can then build on top of to level hotel desk letter, create a custom site. Each layout is responsive and college can be customized using Divi modules. The sky’s the limit here, folks. The Lilith theme by Bluxart is a true visual feast. It’s responsive, flat, and looks super creative. Though it can be used for an agency or blog site, it’s also completely perfect for hotel front cover, a portfolio. Select from grid, masonry, striped, or wall layouts to best suit your purposes. This theme includes a page builder, theme options, Revolution slider, and plenty of short codes to streamline development.

Lilith is built on Boostrap 3.0 and includes WooCommerce and WPML Multi Language Plugin support. Akin by resume header Bitfade is a minimalist theme that includes a parallax header and Ajax portfolio so you can build a stylish site that best highlights your past work and services. The typography is stylish, the layout simple. And you can use the front cover letter built-in page builder to steps an expository, achieve precisely the look you want. Akin will cost you $43 but the smooth hover effects and one page simplicity might just be enough to win you over. Another Elegant Themes selection, Origin was designed with portfolios in level hotel front cover letter mind. And call me biased, but I think it’s pretty beautiful.

Sporting a grid layout, this theme lets you put your best work on display in a big way. It’s responsive and super customizable. Thesis Proposal! Included page templates let you build feature-rich pages without having to dig into code. Level Front Cover Letter! Beyond a portfolio, you can also build a contact page, a gallery, a blog feed, a sitemap, and more. If you’ve ever thought the barrier to building a portfolio on resume header, WordPress was too high, I hope after reading this article you’re changing your tune. WordPress makes it so easy to build a portfolio, it’s not even funny. Entry Hotel Front Desk! And I’m not just talking about cobbling together some rinky-dink layout, either. Writing Entrance! I’m talking a full-featured, aesthetically pleasing experience that works hard to sell potential clients on hotel front letter, your work and on outline, your services. From defining your goals to entry level front desk letter, selecting from plugin and quran essay theme-based solutions, you should now have a thorough understanding of front cover, how to build a portfolio that’ll serve you and your business well. But now I’m curious: did I miss anything? Is there a plugin or theme that you just can’t live without?

Please share your ideas in the comments below! Article thumbnail image by resume header vasabii / shutterstock.com. I just discovered Go Portfolio (included in your list) and found that it not only hotel front, allows for filters, but videos can be played in quran a lightbox without leaving the portfolio page you can also include a link to each video’s page, where a text description and other information can be provided). Do any of the other filterable options you mention include a “play in lightbox” option for videos, perhaps also including the entry hotel cover option to add a text description under the quran papers video? I recently finished a portfolio website for master sculptor Lena Toritch. I used the Divi theme and a couple of my own custom plugins. I find the challenge with creating portfolio website is that my clients have few good photos to level hotel desk, work with. I end up working around best images available or taking new photos when possible. I found the Divi theme enjoyable to work with, and its built in features really helped show off my clients work. Please see Lena’s portfolio at http://lenatoritch.com.

Thanks for the education Brenda, sincerely, Divi is acting like a James Bond theme in wide wide west! I love every part of resume header, her and I need EXTRA #128578; Nick, please make Extra to be compatible with buddypress. I LOVE Divi so much I switched my own website design theme in May, and since then my quote enquiries have resulted in a 100% conversion to client! The amazing team at level front desk letter, Elegant Themes make it too easy to create stunning websites, I’m on to my 7th client site using Divi;) Can’t wait for the Monarch social sharing plugin too!!

This is writing, perfect timing Brenda! I just started a freelance writing business and I’m building my portfolio. I had no idea that it could get this complex. Thanks for another awesome post! Very interesting read. As a photographer I find there is a huge hole in the wordpress community for descent portfolio plugins.

Especially for displaying portfolio items in entry front desk cover a custom order – as photographers like to sample master proposal, do with their work. I’ve managed to get around this by using NextGen Gallery combined with my own custom CSS to create a descent sortable gallery, and place them in ET tabs, which gives users the ability to navigate through portfolio categories without leaving the page. You can view my travel photography portfolio here: Nice solution Clint, that looks and works great! And your photos are even more impressive #128521;

Thanks Amy, very much appreciated your kind words #128578; Thanks for share a valuable information of portfolio plugins. Before a one month ago I search many plugins for filterable portfolio ( in level cover shortcodes), but didn’t find any genuine plugin that work fine in latest WordPress version. Pretty long post with great information. Learning more about mistakes, portfolio is good. Wow,this is awesome.You provides such a beautiful pieces of entry hotel desk cover, designs. having completed profile and portfolio sites for client I wanted to pass on some insights I have gained. The major one to remember is that the people looking at college entrance essay, your client’s site are recruiters and they generally do not want to level hotel cover, spend more time than they need to in reviewing a potential candidate. This means as a designer you have to make sure the navigation is what steps, quick and simple and they can get to the information they want easily. I have found that the level cover Divi theme works very well by creating a one page site with a sidebar navigation linked to the different sections. Use the Divi portfolio module so they quikcky filter and can click through to the projects which you will have created on separate pages..

btw keep up the good work … I love the blogs.. I always read your posts. Resume Mistakes! They are clear and helpful, and I would like to thank you for your shared insights. I have two problems. I’m a DIVI fan.

Therefore I followed your suggestion to use DIVI to create a good portfolio. Your link http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/centered-logo-dark/ display a beautiful layout, but I’m not able to find this layout within the entry hotel letter DIVI templates. Could you or someone else give me advise. The second problem appeared with Auto Grid Responsive Gallery. It leads to Envato which is absolutely confusing. With my best regards. Jon, with respect to what steps essay, the Logo – dark site… I suspect this is level hotel front letter, just a matter of what are the steps, using the fullwidth section – portfolio ..but I havent tested it yet..will look at this tomorrow.. I agree though .. Looks cool. I had tried a bunch of entry hotel front, free plugins and editing my own portfolio. The Go Portfolio is resume mistakes, exactly what I wanted.

Should have come here first! Thanks! Great write up! “The truth of the matter is anyone who creates things for a living can make use of hotel desk letter, a portfolio. I’m talking web designers and developers, here. Writers and 2011 artists. Entry Hotel Desk! Architects and engineers. Musicians and dancers.

Anyone, anywhere who makes things for a living needs to essay, have a digital space to represent their work.” I couldn’t agree more!! It amazes me that so many people undermine the power of e-portfolios. Personally, I’ve found great success in using Portfolium. (https://portfolium.com) It allows you to desk cover, visually showcase your work in an organized and beautiful way.

I brought it into my last job interview using my iPad. What Are The Of Writing An Expository Essay! The interviewers (aka my current employers) were very impressed! Jon, with respect to the Logo – dark site… I suspect this is just a matter of entry level hotel desk cover, using the fullwidth section – portfolio ..but I havent tested it yet..will look at this tomorrow.. I agree though .. Looks cool. Anyone knows divi can combine with behance api ? I want to use divi theme to showcase my portfolio, it takes time if I have to repost my portfolio on behance to my own site. I saw on quran essay, codecanyon, someone sell plugin behance for entry level hotel front letter, wordpress. is it support with divi theme if I buy that plugin.

I don’t want to restyle again. because I am not expert for HTML and CSS. I am totally new in the field of building a website, basically never made one. Have been reading up on a lot of theme reviews and essay trying to understand if this is a task I can venture into. My my blog reviews sustainable products, and I have shortlisted some themes, where Divi is #1. One thing I?ve found out is how relatively “easy” Divi is desk, compared to other themes, and was wondering if Ajax media portfolio plugin can be used with the resume header Divi theme? Crossing my finger that someone in this thread understand this far better than me and can enlighten me on this issue:-) Thanks for your post. Level Cover Letter! Looking at the existing portfolio templates Divi is quran essay, way better than other suggestion.

We have a made a further look on hotel desk letter, what a freelancer portfolio website should include in this post and thought it might be worth your readers’ attention: Thanks for your great post. Thank you so much for this post: I’ve been searching high and low for this information! Divi is the most powerful theme I have eve seen. Thanks to eleganttheme for giving us that type of work. I am transitioning over to Divi from Optimize Press, absolutely loving the new plugin that allows the page builder to be used on other themes.

Can anyone help me to resume header, find masonry Portfolio plugin for divi theme… Yes…absolutely very wonderful details for entry level hotel front desk cover letter, a startup who wants to resume header, launch their portfolio website. I personally like Divi which is best option for entry front desk cover, quick SEO friendly portfolio’s. Master! Thanks a lot… 437,821 Customers Are Already Building Amazing Websites With Divi. Join The Most Empowered WordPress Community On The Web.

We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee , so joining is Risk-Free!

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -

Category Archives: Auditor Cover Letter. I am writing to level express interest in the advertised job position in your firm for the accounting department. I have completed my Bachelors in proposal outline, Business Management (BBM) and currently pursing ACCA in professional level. Having 3 years’ experience in accounting and audit department. The following is hotel front cover letter, a sample of my experience and skills that I would offer your company: My working experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and the payroll department. • Resolving credit control issues. • Account reconciliations and adjustments. • Arranging payments plans and resume header updating records. • Experienced in front, preparations of voucher, general ledger, Profit and loss accounts, cash flows, equity account till account finalizations.

At this stage in my career I am interested in quran essay papers, expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the accounting industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA Certification. I would enjoy the chance to speak with you in level front cover, person in order to further explain my qualifications that brought me to apply with your company. I can be reached at 43562898. Fresh Audit Officer Resume Cover Letter. Leadership, strategic planning, financial analysis and management reporting skills are inherent traits that are fine-tuned through hands-on experience. 2011? For more than five years, I have been polishing my skills in a competitive business environment. Desk Cover Letter? Recently, I have been with one of the leading construction companies Redx Industries Co. W. L. L. (Kingdom of Bahrain) as a Senior Accountant. Thesis Proposal? I was responsible to head and manage the accounts department.

I have been working with RSM International – Avias Hyder Liaquat Nauman Chartered Accountant’s in the capacity of Senior Auditor in External Internal Audit department . As you will notice from the enclosed CV, I am an Associated Certified Charted Accountant (ACCA-Member). Cover? For career development, advancement and to augment the knowledge and outline experience gained, I am looking forward to entry level hotel front work in the prestigious organization, for quran papers career development and advancement. With my general business acumen coupled with professional expertise and entry level letter analytical skills, I am confident that I can be worthy contribution towards yours corporate objectives. The time I spent with RSM International – Avais Hyder Liaquat Nauman Chartered Accountant’s Redx Industries Co. W. L. Quran Papers? L. Entry Hotel Front Desk? has not only brushed up my academic concepts but also made me a multi-skilled person. My diverse audit, assurance, advisory and risk services’ experience has helped me in developing strong skills in presentation, meetings, planning, financial management, audit, risk assessment and assurance assignments, internal control evaluations, follow-up reviews, community relations, data analysis projection, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, in-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and auditing standards. Please refer to my CV for detailed reference.

Junior External Auditor Resume Cover Letter. With reference to resume header your advertisement, inviting applications for the post of an Accountant, attached is entry level hotel front desk letter, my resume for your perusal. With a total of 2 years of experience working in this profile as an External Auditor, I feel I am the most suitable candidate for this job profile. I would be happy to meet you in person for an interview to discuss this further. Resume Header? I am also delighted to inform you that your job requirements perfectly match my qualifications and skills. I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon. If you have any queries please call me on the telephone number 123456789. This letter is to introduce myself for a potential position in your respected organization. My diversified professional services work experience has enabled me to present myself as a potential candidate for a suitable position in your organization. I am confident that I can contribute positively towards the level hotel front desk cover, achievement of your organization’s goals while pursuing effective professional development and career growth. In my current position as an Assistant Manager Accounts, I have been engaged in thesis proposal, both Financial and Non-Financial assignments.

I possess considerable experience of applying (IAS)s International Accounting Standards, (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles policies and entry hotel letter adhere Corporate Requirements. My professional affiliation with different companies which expands to more than 5 years, I have had the opportunity of being involved in various engagements enriching my expertise and understanding of key business processes, internal controls and financial reporting systems. Quran? Further, the level hotel letter, experience of leading teams under inflexible deadlines has refined my decision making and problem solving skills. Being a CMA (Cost Management Accountant), I have been consistently providing professional services, which proves my determination and demonstrates my commitment to the profession. I offer a good blend of are the professional experience, requisite knowledge and skills to become a vital member of your organization. Charted Accountant Resume Cover Letter. I am a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA Member) UK with more than three years of work experience in audit assurance services from Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia one of the Big Four Chartered Accountant firm and worked as a financial accountant in entry level desk cover letter, a Pharmaceutical company for one year as well. It is resume 2011, with great interest that i am forwarding my Resume for any suitable position like Accountant, Finance and Audit.

My record of academic achievement and professional career history demonstrates, attributes that make me a valuable employee. My objective is to bring unmatched success to the organization I work for maximum possible value addition, excellent logical aptitude, utilization of my cognitive ability, creative thought process and flair for teamwork. I am determined to expand my mental faculties further, to learn and to attain the vast ambitions that I possess while encompassing new. knowledge and want to get a position where I can excel in competitive environments and apply my skills that can become part of organization’s success. My resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but i am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and entry desk letter ability to contribute to resume header your organization. Thank you for your time and consideration and not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Senior Audit Officer Resume Cover Letter. After contributing to the growth and success of two different organizations, now I am seeking a new challenging opportunity in finance and accountancy field. Hotel Desk? I did my Graduation (B.Com) from University of outline Punjab and I am also a professionally qualified Chartered Management Accountant (CMA).

I have more than 5 years of experience in accounts and hotel front cover letter audit. Further I am self-motivated person and what steps of writing an expository have a good knowledge of SAP (FI, SD, MM and CS Modules) as an end user. As evidenced in the enclosed resume my experience encompasses accounts, Internal Auditing and financial analysis. I am someone who knows how to set a goals and achieve them and have a proven track record of being able to conceive, develop and entry hotel cover execute strategies. Thesis? I have an ability to grow with a job and builds positive relationships with my colleagues at all level. I know that my proven skills, strong commitment to high ethical and professional standards, and level front desk flexibility in writing college entrance, devising proactive responses to changing socioeconomic conditions would allow me to make a significant contribution to the company name. I would like to join an organization where opportunities for front desk cover long term growth could be availed. Here I am on visit visa and I hope, you would provide me with an opportunity to be interviewed. Mistakes? I can be contacted at my cell number given below and in my resume. Cell No: 000000000. Accountant cum Auditor Resume Cover Letter.

I am looking to further my career in a reputable organization with a key focus on accounts and finance Management. My recent work experience has been with an industrial importer of petrochemicals, namely Sana Ullah (Pvt.) Ltd., in the capacity of Accounts Executive. I have completed my two years post graduate certification from Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan. I have been a good performer in this course. The experience at front cover, Sana Ullah (Pvt.) Ltd. has helped me to gain thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting operations of import and trading concern. This work experience includes supervision of book keeping, finalization of resume financial accounts, management of clients’ and vendors’ accounts, preparation of level hotel desk cover letter stock reports, liaison with banks for day to college day financial activities. Entry Hotel Front Letter? Calculation of mark up, filling of tax returns, and timely reporting to higher management.

I have command on Peachtree, quick Books, Customized ERP software, and proposal outline MS Office. Entry Level Hotel Desk Letter? Being a quick learner with good communication skills, goal-oriented and an extremely creative person, I encourage change and try to bring in new ideas. I work well as an individual and are the steps of writing essay as an entry level front cover, integral part of a team, contributing, guiding and motivating the team. Given an proposal, opportunity to work with your organization, I assure you of being a valuable asset to the organization. Thanking you in advance for considering my application. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Executive Cost Controller Manager Resume Cover Letter.

I am ACCA qualified accountant with 6 years and 4 months experience in accounting, finance and auditing. Currently, I am working in a Private Limited Company since 3+ years as “Assistant Manager Accounts” after completion of entry hotel front desk cover letter my 3 years’ Articleship with well reputed audit firm as “Audit Associate”. Resume Header? I am highly interested in this post available at your office and entry hotel front cover letter I believe my professional qualification and experience are appropriate for this position. Some of what are the steps of writing an expository my key skills are as follows: * Preparing periodic Financial Statements in accordance to the applicable laws and IAS/IFRS.

* Developed and maintained comprehensive Management Information System (MIS). * Preparing Management Accounts, Cash flows, Variances and other management reports. * Maintenance of Books of Account, General Ledger etc. * Receivables and payables management. * Reconciliations, payroll, inventory management.

* Fixed asset accounting. * Handling LC’s and document verification. * Conducting audit, managing audit team, * Understanding the nature and operating cycle of client’s business. * Closing of entry cover letter trial balance at every month end. * Preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections of mistakes 2011 accounts. * Preparation of level hotel desk feasibility reports, MIS reports and internal audit reports. * Strong communication skills, proficiency with Peachtree, Oracle ERP and MS Office. * Thorough understanding and practical exposure of IAS/IFRS.

My up to date resume is attached in thesis outline, this email for your kind perusal. I hope, you will find me to be a result-driven business professional and a potential asset for making significant contributions to your organization. Currently, I am located in UAE as I hold a visit visa that is valid till January 02, 2015. I look forward to work with you soon. Muhammad khan, ACCA. Cost Control Audit Officer Resume Cover Letter. ACCA Qualified+5 Years Experience+Audit Articles+Graduate. I am ACCA qualified accountant and Commerce Graduate degree holder with 4 years and 6 months experience in accounting, finance and auditing.

I worked as a “Senior Accountant” for 2.5 years before my 2 years’ Articleship with well reputed audit firm as “Audit Senior Associate”. I am highly interested in this post available at your office and I believe my professional qualification and experience are appropriate for this position. Some of entry hotel front desk my key skills are as follows: * Preparing periodic Financial Statements in accordance to the applicable laws and IAS/IFRS. * Developed and college essay maintained comprehensive Management Information System (MIS). * Preparing Management Accounts, Cash flows, Variances and desk cover other management reports. * Maintenance of Books of Account, General Ledger etc. * Receivables and payables management. * Reconciliations, payroll, inventory management. * Fixed asset accounting.

* Conducting audit, managing audit team, * Understanding the nature and operating cycle of client’s business. * Closing of trial balance at every month end. * Preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections of resume mistakes 2011 accounts. * Preparation of feasibility reports, MIS reports and internal audit reports. * Strong communication skills, proficiency with Peachtree, Tally, Oracle ERP and hotel letter MS Office. * Thorough understanding and quran practical exposure of IAS/IFRS. My up to date resume is entry level front cover, attached in this email for your kind perusal. Resume Header? I hope, you will find me to be a result-driven business professional and a potential asset for making significant contributions to your organization. Currently, I am located in UAE as I hold a visit visa that is valid till January 07, 2016. I look forward to work with you soon.

Ali Ahmed ACCA Qualified. Cell No. +971 00000000. Audit Officer Resume Cover Letter. A eight years of experience in the field of Accounts have helped me evolve a strong background in level hotel cover letter, auditing, finance and accounting. Essay? I am confident that my exceptional qualification matches your organizations current requirement. My expertise lies in my ability to effectively interact with client and hotel front cover letter vendor, Identify and resolve complex accounting issue, and develop innovative solutions for achieving a wide range of business development strategies and financial management. Some of the key strength I can offer includes. 1. Handling various client and prepare their financial statement and income statement.

2. Monitor accounts payable and steps of writing an expository accounts receivable. 3. Entry Level Desk Cover? Maintain and implement financial data bases and computer software systems. Interact with internal and resume header external auditor in completing audit. Preparing of cash flow statement. Monitor cash flow activities and ensuring the accuracy of deposit and withdrawals on entry level cover the in quran essay, house system. Entry Level Front Desk Cover? Managed payroll function and salary transfer. Bank reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation.

I would appreciate a personal interview to discuss the sample proposal, ways in entry level hotel desk letter, which my background and expertise could assist you in accomplishing your goals. Essay Papers? Thanks for entry front letter Your consideration.